Forums
Posted By: venice Offer on car service - 7th Apr 2013 10:41am
For anyone needing an overhaul for their car, Wirral Social have an offer on for a full service at a Wirral Garage for under £40- a massive saving in these difficult times if you're not car savvy yourself.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Offer on car service - 7th Apr 2013 11:08am
Wow ! wonder where they source their parts from ?
I have been in the trade for a good number of years and could not buy them trade at that price, never mind do the job too.
Posted By: Finney Re: Offer on car service - 7th Apr 2013 11:25am
Is this offer open to anyone or do you need to be on benefits to claim it? How do you apply for this offer as my car is due a service next month,
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Offer on car service - 7th Apr 2013 11:26am
Put up a link to the site please
Posted By: nickie Re: Offer on car service - 7th Apr 2013 12:25pm
http://www.livingsocial.com/united_kingdom/cities/1008-wirral/deals/651212-full-car-service
Posted By: venice Re: Offer on car service - 7th Apr 2013 2:48pm
Thanks Nickie ,saved me a job!
You have to sign up to this sort of 'club' They act as a go between in effect between you and the company making the special offer. We have had some fabulous deals over the last 12 mths, and when one went sour (the offering firm went out of business) we got a full refund within days from Living Social. Just bought a load of toothbrush heads today for a fraction of what we would pay in the shops, and last week had a fabulous half price meal at the Monte Carlo in Hoylake.
You need to look at the offers carefully though, as some of the deals are not that good eg, they may say half price, but if you look for the item on Amazon or something, its not much different because Living Social have halved the inflated r.r.p.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Offer on car service - 7th Apr 2013 3:51pm
so, £38 for an oil and filter change as long as your car is specced for 10/40.
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Offer on car service - 7th Apr 2013 3:54pm
Some good deals on that site...Thanks party
© Wirral-Wikiwirral