Forums
Posted By: TudorBlue Damage repair - 24th Mar 2013 5:34pm
Caught the side of my car on a narrow gate post. The rear near side door is scraped and is dented. I'm not bothering claiming on my car insurance but will get it sorted myself, anyone know of a good damage repair garage? Thanks guys
Posted By: turnip Re: Damage repair - 24th Mar 2013 5:44pm
Just rub it down with some wet and dry, use some body filler to make it the correct shape and get some pre mixed paint spray.
Posted By: TudorBlue Re: Damage repair - 24th Mar 2013 5:51pm
I'm rubbish at his kind of thing and the dent will need pulling/hammering out
Posted By: Alonso Re: Damage repair - 24th Mar 2013 6:19pm
Bob Anderson, Shrewsbury Road. He's always busy though. Might be because he doesn't fleece people. Does a good job. Will give you an estimate there and then. His work's spot on.
Posted By: TudorBlue Re: Damage repair - 24th Mar 2013 6:31pm
Originally Posted by Alonso
Bob Anderson, Shrewsbury Road. He's always busy though. Might be because he doesn't fleece people. Does a good job. Will give you an estimate there and then. His work's spot on.

Cant think of the place you are talking about, how far along Shrewsbury road is he?
Posted By: brierleydanny Re: Damage repair - 24th Mar 2013 7:08pm
Hi I have a body shop on corporation road postcode ch418fa you can even call me on 07510929669 my names Danny we would be more than happy to help
Posted By: brierleydanny Re: Damage repair - 24th Mar 2013 7:10pm
For a door repair and paint you would be lookin at around £130 hope that helps
Posted By: TudorBlue Re: Damage repair - 24th Mar 2013 7:16pm
Originally Posted by brierleydanny
Hi I have a body shop on corporation road postcode ch418fa you can even call me on 07510929669 my names Danny we would be more than happy to help

Will call in tomorrow morning Danny. Where about on Corpy road are you.

Posted By: TudorBlue Re: Damage repair - 24th Mar 2013 7:19pm
Originally Posted by brierleydanny
For a door repair and paint you would be lookin at around £130 hope that helps

Danny do you have whatsapp on your phone,I can send you a photo over. Got a feeling it's going to be more than £130
Posted By: brierleydanny Re: Damage repair - 24th Mar 2013 7:22pm
I am next to bullets motorcycles on the bottom road by the police station opening hours are Monday to sat 8 till half 5 we have a fully equipped oven if you get stuck just give me a call there's a lot of cow boys out there that just create more work I am constantly correcting botched jobs so if you do decide to go else were just be careful hope this helps smile
Posted By: brierleydanny Re: Damage repair - 24th Mar 2013 7:23pm
No I haven't sorry you can email it to me on [email protected] or txt it to me
Posted By: Alonso Re: Damage repair - 25th Mar 2013 10:02am
Originally Posted by TudorBlue
Originally Posted by Alonso

Cant think of the place you are talking about, how far along Shrewsbury road is he?

Enter Shrewsbury Road from Tollemache Road, and drive until you spot a car dealership on the left, drive in. Bob has the unit at the back. Just get a quote from him too, as well as other people of course.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral