Forums
Posted By: lansyp car bumped - 18th Mar 2013 9:44am
Some low life bumped my car this morning ,damage to the passenger wing .should I report it to the police I live in a close of 10 houses somebody should know who done it but nobody has owned up
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: car bumped - 18th Mar 2013 9:52am
Go from house to house asking whether anyone saw anything,watch their eyes when they are replying,you will soon know if someone is lying.Go get 'em.
Posted By: pebbles16 Re: car bumped - 18th Mar 2013 9:52am
Depends what your neighbours are like really? Are they likely to damage more of your property if they are challenged? Some one reversed into our car a few weeks ago in Liscard. They just drove straight off. We went after them but they disapppeared. Couldnt report it either because our MOT had just run out! Very frustrating.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: car bumped - 18th Mar 2013 11:33am
See if any of their paintwork has rubbed onto yours. Also check the cars in the street for damage and be aware of one of the usual cars in the street aint there any more.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: car bumped - 18th Mar 2013 11:38am
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
See if any of their paintwork has rubbed onto yours. Also check the cars in the street for damage and be aware of one of the usual cars in the street aint there any more.
withthat
Posted By: lansyp Re: car bumped - 18th Mar 2013 7:43pm
my son recons it was a taxi yesterday thinks it was a hack that dropped off yesterday so looking for a hack with a bumped bumper i think
© Wirral-Wikiwirral