Forums
Posted By: Nienna Kia Sedona Diesel heater plug light - 11th Feb 2013 8:09pm
Hello folks.. this is the first time I have been brave enough to post and I am using the Missus's name!!

I have a Kia Sedona diesel 2.9 from new 08 plate, I have just noticed the heater plug light is starting to flash off and on whilst driving. The manual tells me to take it to a main dealer or a competent garage, but I would like to know if possible, if any one on here can tell me before I take the car in, what is wrong and how easy is it to put right.

Thanks for any info, will have to get my own acoount now!!

Cheers!
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: Kia Sedona Diesel heater plug light - 11th Feb 2013 8:19pm
On some cars you can count the flashes, may flash twice then three times so that would be a fault 23 for example.
Had it on mine and told me fault with seat airbag and when I looked the connector had come loose
Just a thought hope it helps
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Kia Sedona Diesel heater plug light - 11th Feb 2013 8:32pm
older ones were prone to dodgy connections on plug just by the intercooler.
Posted By: Alonso Re: Kia Sedona Diesel heater plug light - 11th Feb 2013 10:05pm
Can't help you with your problem, but these lads Auto electricians in Moreton, won't charge you an arm and a leg to sort it out. Wirral Auto Electrical Services 677 8252

Worth giving them a call. Good luck.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral