Forums
Posted By: spider Car lift or pit needed for oil change - 12th Jan 2013 11:25am
Info needed please,Does any one know if you can hire a car lift or a pit to do an engine oil change on a 1999 xk8, the bloody thing is that low you can't see anything or get at the filter,I'm in Birkenhead.Any suggestions would be appreciated ..thanks...Dave
Posted By: spider Re: Car lift or pit needed for oil change - 12th Jan 2013 11:51am
Hi all just had another scout round on the net and came up with this place,
U-DO car ramp hire 62,Old Bidston road Birkenhead,phone number 07749475075.They charge £10 an hour..will check out later if it is still going..Any one else knows any more please let me know....cheers ,Dave
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Car lift or pit needed for oil change - 12th Jan 2013 2:42pm
can sort it for you, plus if you need any oil i've got some 5/30 synth left from when i did mine and i'm pretty certain i've got a new sump plug still.
Posted By: spider Re: Car lift or pit needed for oil change - 12th Jan 2013 3:48pm
Hi,I have the oil and filter,but I will buy the plug off you if you still have one?I was going to get one in the week.Kimpri is going to ask his mate about a lift for me...thanks again..Dave.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Car lift or pit needed for oil change - 12th Jan 2013 4:22pm
you can have the plug, they are only a couple of quid.
Posted By: spider Re: Car lift or pit needed for oil change - 12th Jan 2013 6:24pm
Pm sent Carl..cheers I,ll have that please
Posted By: spider Re: Car lift or pit needed for oil change - 13th Jan 2013 1:25pm
All sorted ,Big thanks to MrHanky and Kimpri for there help with my problem,thanks again lads...
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Car lift or pit needed for oil change - 13th Jan 2013 9:40pm
no problem
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Car lift or pit needed for oil change - 14th Jan 2013 1:04pm
Originally Posted by spider
Hi all just had another scout round on the net and came up with this place,
U-DO car ramp hire 62,Old Bidston road Birkenhead,phone number 07749475075.They charge £10 an hour..will check out later if it is still going..Any one else knows any more please let me know....cheers ,Dave

There were some business cards and flyers on the counter of Euro Car Parts just before Xmas.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral