Forums
Posted By: Garry_St in-dash tv screen problem - 25th Feb 2006 7:32pm
in-dash tv screen problem
i have a tv/dvd in-dash sceen which the sound works on the tv with normal channel but when you go AV to watch a dvd no sound does any one know anywhere that could look at this for me it confuses the hell out of me.
the dvd player works fine on the tv in the house but again no sound when pluged into the car. dvd and screen seperate
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: in-dash tv screen problem - 25th Feb 2006 8:03pm
where is the sound ment to mcome from the head unit or the the screen??
Posted By: scoop Re: in-dash tv screen problem - 25th Feb 2006 8:15pm
are ur phono connections from the DVD player plugged in to ur amp/head unit aux in chnnels?
Posted By: Garry_St Re: in-dash tv screen problem - 25th Feb 2006 11:21pm
there are speakers on the tv unit and the phono cables plug into the back of the tv unit from the dvd player
as iv said the dvd pluged into a normal tv in house works fine and theres sound when the tv is on in the car but not when the dvd is playing
Posted By: scoop Re: in-dash tv screen problem - 26th Feb 2006 11:33am
right,thats me facked then,read the destructions for both units to see if u have to change the settings when using it in the car,is it a proper DVD player that runs on mains leccy,or a car DVD player
Posted By: Garry_St Re: in-dash tv screen problem - 26th Feb 2006 11:46am
its a proper incar dvd player ive done the destructions and it doesnt say there some audio setting and ive used both ill have another read today and see if ive missed something
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: in-dash tv screen problem - 26th Feb 2006 11:53am
Have u wired the screens to a power supply correctly and earth them some where decent??
Posted By: Garry_St Re: in-dash tv screen problem - 26th Feb 2006 1:05pm
screen works fine in the car just plugs into the cig light behide the dash powers not the problem i get sound from the dvd in the house and sound from the screen when on tv mode but not when on dvd mode.
Posted By: scoop Re: in-dash tv screen problem - 26th Feb 2006 3:08pm
it must be a problem with the cables from the DVD to the screen then,or the AUX in channel on the screen,how do the 2 interconnect,may be an idea to connect the phono cables from the DVD to your head units aux in,or ur amps aux in point
© Wirral-Wikiwirral