Forums
Posted By: Gary PS2 and screen - 14th Mar 2004 12:11pm
hi, at the moment im considering mounting a PS2 into my glovebox and putting a 6" screen on the dash. How much approx would this cost for you guys to fit? dont need an exact price just an estimate becus im only thinking at the mo. cheers
Posted By: aceritz Re: PS2 and screen - 14th Mar 2004 8:29pm
i would love to have a look at the job that will need doing and i will have to get a price for all the bits that i would need to fit it in. If you are attending our next cruise i would gladly look at the job and give you an honest price.
Posted By: Gary Re: PS2 and screen - 14th Mar 2004 9:19pm
i have just sent an email so i can be notified of the location. hopefully i will be there. i think you need an inverter for the PS2 which is £50 but im not sure wot else. anyway ill hopefully see u at the meet!
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: PS2 and screen - 19th Mar 2004 12:04pm
hi gary, saw you last nite. nice to meet you. so are you gonna get a ps 2 for your car??? noticed you were having a little chat to andy about it. did he twist your arm to get one fitted??? i think it would be cool.
Posted By: Gary Re: PS2 and screen - 19th Mar 2004 3:41pm
i would like to, but not just at the moment, i want to get some wheels and an alarm first. Insurance is comin up in a few months aswell so thatll probably cost a bomb! Ill let you no if i do decide too get one!
Posted By: aceritz Re: PS2 and screen - 19th Mar 2004 7:46pm
Sorry i wasnt there in person to talk to you, i had other things to deal with, hopefully Andy was able to help you. Ifc you need anything else gis a shout
© Wirral-Wikiwirral