Forums
Posted By: lawton Power cap - 27th Feb 2005 3:25pm
most of you guys have seen pics of my install which includes 3 subs and 2 1000 watt amps. the problem is that there draining the battery and i dont no what to do about it. i have thought about getting two power caps but iam not sure if this will sort the problem out.
Posted By: sted Re: Power cap - 27th Feb 2005 3:42pm
ya from wat i know i would of thought that would will sort the problem out
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Power cap - 27th Feb 2005 6:55pm
You need a 1 farad power cap, basically 12" away from the amp cut your power lead connect both ends of the power lead to the positive terminal of the power cap and run a separate earth from the negative terminal to the chasis. thumbsup
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Power cap - 27th Feb 2005 7:25pm
get yo self capped up, its the cheapest and easyest way to sort out any power draining problems out. i have these probs, and as soon as i stuck a cap in, they went.
Posted By: aceritz Re: Power cap - 27th Feb 2005 8:27pm
Originally posted by Evo 7 Babe:
You need a 1 farad power cap, basically 12" away from the amp cut your power lead connect both ends of the power lead to the positive terminal of the power cap and run a separate earth from the negative terminal to the chasis. thumbsup
well wot more can i say,
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Power cap - 27th Feb 2005 8:34pm
Originally posted by aceritz:
Originally posted by Evo 7 Babe:
[b] You need a 1 farad power cap, basically 12" away from the amp cut your power lead connect both ends of the power lead to the positive terminal of the power cap and run a separate earth from the negative terminal to the chasis. thumbsup
well wot more can i say, [/b]
woohoo!!! smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral