Forums
Posted By: mp3_85 reupholstery - 17th Nov 2005 8:10pm
i was quoted £900 for rock fabric and just over £1300 for leather for a full reupholstery of the fabric inside the car, i.e four door panels, rear seat and dividers, head rests and any connectin pieces. it is so hard to find companies who even go tehre so does anyone know if this is a good price or if there is a local comapny, coz cobra who quoted me are down south and its gonna be some carriage ontop aswell then..any help much appreciated

:go:
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: reupholstery - 17th Nov 2005 8:47pm
trim technics do it but i dont know where they are, think they might be in prenton
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: reupholstery - 17th Nov 2005 9:07pm
yeah their is trim technics near total fitness just as u go on the motorway at arrowe park. And their is car connection in wallasey but from what ive heard ild go to trim technics. Nxt time joe with the clio come down u can speak to him to see how much of a good job they did on his car.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: reupholstery - 17th Nov 2005 9:09pm
if u want to see his retrim look under members modified cars at joes clio, think u will be impressed. Think they charged 1100.
Posted By: DavidB Re: reupholstery - 17th Nov 2005 9:24pm
The other option is buying leather seats from a top-spec Galant???
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: reupholstery - 17th Nov 2005 10:42pm
i know station its a thought but the opportunity is so much less frequent, im thinking ebay or sumthing.i'll bear everything in mind
Posted By: Scooby Re: reupholstery - 18th Nov 2005 1:15am
E-Bay mate, you can buy bottled farts on there so you should get leather seats/trim raftl
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: reupholstery - 20th Nov 2005 11:20am
ty trim tecnics it is, does anyone have any contact details because google isnt much help and i drove round the durley estate to no avail aswell?, i'll message joe aswell cheers everyone
Posted By: Sanchez Re: reupholstery - 23rd Nov 2005 2:04am
dont bother mate, complete waste of time, do the engine first, get he car rolling, bugger the seats off, you already have them, goo for some thing you aint got
© Wirral-Wikiwirral