Forums
Posted By: lazy_ben Best sub and amp package. - 16th Jan 2005 9:06pm
I'm after a sub and amp package for my ka.

Which ones get your approval?

Cheers people.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Best sub and amp package. - 17th Jan 2005 12:47am
go foe that fusion one in halfords, true every one has got it and its common but there is a reason for that, the reason being is that its the dogs bee s, value for money and every thing you need, box, sub, amp, and a good quality wireing kit.
Posted By: aceritz Re: Best sub and amp package. - 21st Jan 2005 1:25am
Keep your eye out i am sure halfords are reducing the price on these bad boys all the time
or try searching for them on the internet
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: Best sub and amp package. - 21st Jan 2005 1:33am
is a good buy and you dont need to get anything else for it, nice and simple something you dont normally get when doing ice installs.
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Best sub and amp package. - 21st Jan 2005 4:51pm
go 4 it(fusion sub and amp and wiring kit)ive got it and im very impressed!!!!!!!
Posted By: Meesh Re: Best sub and amp package. - 26th Jan 2005 10:49pm
Pro Plus!

Aggy's got the Fusion install, loves it, but says my Pro Plus sub is louder....even though its only gettin 200w at the mo laugh
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: Best sub and amp package. - 26th Jan 2005 10:57pm
if you go for proplus paz is selling hi amp, quality amp aswell
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Best sub and amp package. - 26th Jan 2005 11:49pm
bet itll cost more though all together at least if u buy a fusion sub and amp package if it breaks u can take it bak plus its quality at only £200 maybe even cheaper now....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Best sub and amp package. - 27th Jan 2005 8:32pm
nah i say u buy the amp off paz ! and see how much scooby is selling his old pro plus subs ! 2 12" subs in a box with perspex front and blue neon ! looks well good ! i would go for the pro-plus wink
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Best sub and amp package. - 28th Jan 2005 11:02pm
Pro-Plus??? sounds like the name for headache tablets.

I might look into the fusion package......or i could get my boot de-wipered and smoothed confused
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Best sub and amp package. - 28th Jan 2005 11:07pm
id go 4 the system m8!!!!
Posted By: Meesh Re: Best sub and amp package. - 31st Jan 2005 5:45pm
The Fusion package is good, dont get me wrong about that, just depends on ya budget. If ya on a fairly tight one, go for the Fusion set up.

Think I'm gonna get it and have that ASWELL as me 15" Pro Plus sub laugh goin all out for the nationals laugh laugh
Posted By: GazzA Re: Best sub and amp package. - 7th Feb 2005 7:26pm
VIBE VIBE VIBE!!!!!
Posted By: aceritz Re: Best sub and amp package. - 7th Feb 2005 10:08pm
yes vibe, if you havent got any orginal ideas of your own. Go on, follow the chav crowd of vibe. oh, maverick had a fusion package and it was as good as dilberts million pound sub and amp
© Wirral-Wikiwirral