Forums
Posted By: cathie Locking nut for Astra Sxi 56 plate - 31st Oct 2012 7:29am
Where's the best place to buy a locking nut for my car, had it since Feb, got a flat last night & wouldn't you know it...the "dealership" that I got it from haven't given me the locking nut...b******s
Posted By: Dilly Re: Locking nut for Astra Sxi 56 plate - 31st Oct 2012 8:03am
As there are so many variations you would be better going back to them.
Posted By: Salmon Re: Locking nut for Astra Sxi 56 plate - 31st Oct 2012 8:09am
If all else fails you can often get the locking nut off with a tight socket but it may burr the corners.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Locking nut for Astra Sxi 56 plate - 31st Oct 2012 8:43am
We have the proper removal tools depending on the type of locking nuts, would need to see them. Pm me if you get stuck.
Posted By: insanekitty Re: Locking nut for Astra Sxi 56 plate - 31st Oct 2012 9:35am
Hey Dilly

What would you charge to swap my front wheel with my back wheel?
I have done the passenger side but could not undo the nuts on the drivers side as they must have been put on by the hulk?
Its a Rover 75 and I am only swapping them cos the fronts wear quicker than the back ones and at this present moment in time I can't afford to replace them!

Cheers
Steve
Posted By: Dilly Re: Locking nut for Astra Sxi 56 plate - 31st Oct 2012 9:59am
Originally Posted by insanekitty
Hey Dilly

What would you charge to swap my front wheel with my back wheel?
I have done the passenger side but could not undo the nuts on the drivers side as they must have been put on by the hulk?
Its a Rover 75 and I am only swapping them cos the fronts wear quicker than the back ones and at this present moment in time I can't afford to replace them!

Cheers
Steve
pm sent
Posted By: insanekitty Re: Locking nut for Astra Sxi 56 plate - 31st Oct 2012 9:48pm
Hey Dilly

Many thanks for your help today and dont forget giving me a quote for those 2 tyres
215/55/16

Cheers

Steve
© Wirral-Wikiwirral