Forums
Posted By: Toffeenose Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Oct 2012 8:05pm
Obviously , if you have anything wrong with your car , dont get the mobile mechanic from Serpentine Rd on to it.He's just been on Rogue Traders ripping people off big time..
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Oct 2012 8:11pm
http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile%28the-mobile-mechanic%29_410454.htm
Posted By: joeblogs Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Oct 2012 8:15pm
has he been eating the brake pads and lombard sensors
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Oct 2012 8:24pm
Dirty old barstard too, the way he was speaking to the young girl on it
Posted By: karenjon Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Oct 2012 8:34pm
What channel was that on please would like to
see it
Posted By: Dilly Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Oct 2012 8:36pm
the man is a robbing b##tard,a gives the trade a bad name.
Posted By: granny Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Oct 2012 9:10pm
Saw that Toffeenose and Wirral is a very small place, particularly with Wiki Wirral. What a rouge he is/was.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Oct 2012 9:18pm
[quote=karenjon]What channel was that on please would like to
see it [/quote
Bbc 1
Posted By: mikethetrainman Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Oct 2012 9:31pm
HI, Yes it was on WATCHDOG bbc 1 .... 8pm till 9pm ..the robbing sh*thouse!!!, you could not forget that UGLY face thieving basket ETC ETC!!.. sick
Posted By: workinclasshero Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Oct 2012 9:36pm
no wonder he lives in a nice house charging those prices after all serpentine road was a well sought after road to live in
Posted By: lansyp Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Oct 2012 9:51pm
the guy called john the good mechanic is a customer of mine and is a really nice guy he know what he is doing as he is also a crash investigator ,but i wouldnt let that other clown near a peddle go cart never mind a car
Posted By: workinclasshero Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Oct 2012 10:04pm
mike the mechanic wouldn't fit in a peddle car
Posted By: boogaloo Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Oct 2012 10:12pm
Omg im shocked. Mike has been dealing with all our familys cars for years and years. its only been the last couple of times which he has been shit and has not fixed the problem. my mum and sister only a couple of days ago have seen him. he wasnt too pleasant to my mum either. cant wait to.let them know in the morning that hes been on that show. we thought something was going on x
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Oct 2012 10:23pm
Loved the line "Ladies form an orderly queue".

What a complete and utter idiot . . . if someone spoke to my daughters the way he spoke to the young girl with the mini I would make sure he ate through a straw for a while.

Sexist horrible cretin who hopefully after tonights show will go bust.
Posted By: nidgynoo Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Oct 2012 10:58pm
Where is his garage? or does he work from home?
Posted By: Driver Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 25th Oct 2012 12:17am
Saw a bloke waddling down the road before and I though I knew his face and for some reason didn't like him but for no reason!
I think it might have been that I was watching watchdog before I left the house and have just put 2 and 2 together...

Gives mechanics on a whole a bad name should be ashamed!
Posted By: pegsgirl Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 25th Oct 2012 6:05am
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/features/rogue-traders-mike-mechanic
Posted By: Dilly Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 25th Oct 2012 7:16am
Having time to reflect over night, I now feel sorry for mike who obviously has a habit to fund. class A pies and pasties.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 25th Oct 2012 7:28am
People like this make my blood boil, the horrible dirty little scrote.
At least he hased now lost his customers.
Posted By: Nigel Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 25th Oct 2012 9:53am
I saw that on Watchdog, he might as well pack the business up now cos the program will have a dramatic effect on his takings! Honesty is the best policy!
Posted By: sunnyside Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 25th Oct 2012 10:34am
I saw this man on watchdog last night,why do the tv always pay out, then confront the culprit? surely it would be better to confront and not pay them, they get exposed and in later shows you see them again, doing exactly the same thing. Whats the point,also can't believe some people are so stupid with wads of cash in some cases,surely alarm bells should go off. These people should be prosecuted,surely.
Posted By: chriskay Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 25th Oct 2012 11:56am
What a very unpleasant person. I seem to remember seeing that he was propping up the tailgate on hos Volvo estate with a broom handle; hardly a good advert.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 25th Oct 2012 3:17pm
Got seen off many years ago by a "mechanic" and always used the manufacturers agents since then, a bit dearer but at least you have a come back if things do go wrong. It's a pity because I'd much rather support someone who is a one man band so they can make a living but bad asses like that jellybelly get them all a bad name. C'est la vie.
Posted By: Bobario Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 25th Oct 2012 5:11pm
"I wont tell daddy, if you dont tell daddy".

I was looking for a mechanic a while ago and he was the first one that came up on Yell. But he'd had that many shit reviews i went to someone else in the end. Thank god, I wouldnt let that horrible get near my pushbike never mind my car.
Posted By: mikethetrainman Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 26th Oct 2012 11:21am
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
Got seen off many years ago by a "mechanic" and always used the manufacturers agents since then, a bit dearer but at least you have a come back if things do go wrong. It's a pity because I'd much rather support someone who is a one man band so they can make a living but bad asses like that jellybelly get them all a bad name. C'est la vie.
JELLYBELLY i like it... thumbsup... when he was lying down on the floor it reminded me of a beached walrus.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 26th Oct 2012 1:06pm
Who up for setting this horrible c**t up? Guy still has to work...
Posted By: BigBadBorisJ Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 26th Oct 2012 1:29pm
How would one go about that!?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 26th Oct 2012 2:35pm
Different people could ring him saying they had broken down , and have him running all around town. Forget running, should have said driving, fat b;;stard could not run.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 26th Oct 2012 5:32pm
Originally Posted by Dilly
Different people could ring him saying they had broken down , and have him running all around town. Forget running, should have said driving, fat b;;stard could not run.

This.

make up a story about brakes etc then sit back and wait. Wouldn't even have to touch him because if enough people do it his fuel and time will be so badly hit then he'll suffer for it in the pocket and a man like that cares only for one thing.
Posted By: driver8691 Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 26th Oct 2012 6:29pm
lock the fat Thieving perv up .
Posted By: sam15 Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 26th Oct 2012 7:29pm
There is an easier way. If no one rings him then he won't make any cash.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 26th Oct 2012 7:57pm
Originally Posted by sam15
There is an easier way. If no one rings him then he won't make any cash.

Ah..but that lacks the "fun" factor.
Posted By: jenscho Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 26th Oct 2012 9:48pm
Looking on his page on yell.com it looks like he has slightly changed his company name and phone number, so, beware!!!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 4th Nov 2012 1:45pm
Originally Posted by sunnyside
I saw this man on watchdog last night,why do the tv always pay out, then confront the culprit? surely it would be better to confront and not pay them, they get exposed and in later shows you see them again, doing exactly the same thing. Whats the point,also can't believe some people are so stupid with wads of cash in some cases,surely alarm bells should go off. These people should be prosecuted,surely.

They have to get evidence before they can charge him - all costs are reimbursed through the court, TS only take on cases they know they will get a conviction. smile
Posted By: ConanG Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 18th Dec 2012 8:40pm
Was shocked when I saw his tricks. Daylight robbery
Posted By: Dilly Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Aug 2014 10:31am
I have just been to the boot sale at tranmere rovers, and there was Mike the so
Called mechanic selling tools. Just a heads up please don't buy from him.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Aug 2014 10:36am
i seen him there loads of times, the best way to get him to move fast is, get your phone out and tell him you've got someone who wants to see him, and start making a call on your phone.

He packs up and drives off.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Aug 2014 10:40am
Originally Posted by Willo_
i seen him there loads of times, the best way to get him to move fast is, get your phone out and tell him you've got someone who wants to see him, and start miking a call on your phone.

Cheers Willo if he is there next week I will try that.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Aug 2014 12:54pm
i seen him there loads of times, the best way to get him to move fast is, get your phone out and tell him you've got someone who wants to see him, and start making a call on your phone.

love it!! i'm going to go just so i can do that smile
Posted By: Finney Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Aug 2014 1:33pm
Originally Posted by mrhanky

Don't you think this is a bit bullyboy tactics. Has this guy ripped you off personally or is it a bit of a vendetta as he has a bad name.
The fact he is selling his tools would say he is moving on, maybe I'm wrong.
I'm sitting on the fence with this one as I don't know the full facts, but there is,always more than one way to skin a cat...as they say.....
Posted By: Dilly Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Aug 2014 1:38pm
Originally Posted by Finney

Don't you think this is a bit bullyboy tactics. Has this guy ripped you off personally or is it a bit of a vendetta as he has a bad name.
Yes you are wrong, he is still trading and the tools he is selling are not the ones he uses. Put Mike the mobile mechanic into google then come back to me !
Posted By: Finney Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Aug 2014 1:48pm
Dilly instead of hounding someone, think this is called harassment,and if necessary can be deemed an arrestable offence, take positive action and seek legal advice through a solicitor.

As,I asked in my previous post on this thread " has he ripped you off personally"
Posted By: Dilly Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Aug 2014 1:52pm
Dilly instead of hounding someone, think this is called harassment,and if necessary can be deemed an arrestable offence, take positive action and seek legal advice through a solicitor.

As,I asked in my previous post on this thread " has he ripped you off personally"

Are you a policeman ? You sure are starting to sound like one smile
Posted By: Finney Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Aug 2014 2:00pm
Dilly my profession is not in question here, but I'm sure our paths will cross at some point, then you will know what my employment is.
Again you are going off topic, please get back on track
Posted By: Dilly Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Aug 2014 2:12pm
Dilly my profession is not in question here, but I'm sure our paths will cross at some point, then you will know what my employment is.
Again you are going off topic, please get back on track

And you will know mine. smile
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Aug 2014 9:48pm

I'm sitting on the fence with this one as I don't know the full facts, but there is,always more than one way to skin a cat...as they say.....

i don't think it's bullying at all, i think it's a childish and immature thing to do hence why i want to do it.
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Mike the Mechanic from Serpentine Rd - 24th Aug 2014 11:15pm

i don't think it's bullying at all, i think it's a childish and immature thing to do hence why i want to do it.

Well out of order Mrhanky................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
psst, can I join you?. :-))
© Wirral-Wikiwirral