Forums
Posted By: robsrx7 fibre glass - 8th Dec 2004 10:31pm
hey up everyone, im gettin rid of the tiny back seats in the car and want a fibre glass install covering the boot and down over where the seats used to be. i need to know if theres anyone local who does decent fibre glass builds, any info pls cheers
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: fibre glass - 9th Dec 2004 1:26am
i am also doing a fiber glass install but i am going to do it my self.

i have looked for places local but they all seem to be down south and they are very pricey.

with a bit of patients and advise from body shops it would be to tell people that you completed the whole install by your self.

that's my opion any way lmao.

if you need any help just ask, there is always the fronzen audio team ready to help aswell. just look at my post about my install and you will see the face behind it all.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: fibre glass - 9th Dec 2004 4:33pm
im doing a bit of fibreglassing with my centre console soon, its not as big a job as an instal but i've never used it before so at least it wont be to big a mess if it goes wrong laugh

bodyshop should be able to do it if you dont wanna do it yourself maybe?
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: fibre glass - 9th Jan 2005 11:39pm
yer most of the places i know of that will undertake a job like that r down towards the south of the country, u could ask a body shop to under take the fiberglassin im sure most decent 1's will. worth a try
Posted By: Anonymous Re: fibre glass - 30th Jan 2005 11:13pm
speak to kerr chan mate ! he may be able to help ! not sure tho !
`
© Wirral-Wikiwirral