Forums
Posted By: CorsaJohn In Progress: Fittin Calibra leather - 23rd Jan 2006 1:18am
Wel picked up me leather interior of a lad from maghul today for a very gud price

got it home an as soon as i placed the bk bench in the car i realised it was gonna b a bitch

the bench was a 60/40 bench an had no way of fixin in, so lawton said about taking the leather off the calibra bk bench an placin it over my existin sport bench as this is what he had dun to overcum the same problem, for me to do this it wuda invloved cuttin an resowin so i sat down an pondered for abit,

in the end i had an idea so what i decided to was 2got the sport bench strip the material an paddin off then i get the paddin off the calibra an fixed it to the metal backing off the sport bench, the padding was slightly bigger but i carried on, then i got the leather off the calibra an snipped a few lil bits an wraped it over the metal backin and the foam an neatly cliped all the edges to the edge of the sports bench

this way all the fixings are perfect and it is the right shape to go in the car. i am really pleased with how it looks pics to follow, an the front seats will b goin in tues on me day off
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: In Progress: Fittin Calibra leather - 23rd Jan 2006 1:19am
cheers to mark for the tools an help an roll on tues lol, the fun neva stops
Posted By: lawton Re: In Progress: Fittin Calibra leather - 23rd Jan 2006 11:26am
lol, have fun,
© Wirral-Wikiwirral