Forums
Posted By: Scooby Amp : Any Good ?? - 12th Oct 2004 11:10pm
Check this link for e-bay

2600 watt amp
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: Amp : Any Good ?? - 12th Oct 2004 11:52pm
hope this helps

[Linked Image] [img]http://easypichost.com/amps/V16s3a.jpg/thumb[/img] [img]http://easypichost.com/amps/V16s4a.jpg/thumb[/img]

*2600Watt* ... YES! 2.6kW In-Car Amplifier

HIGH POWER MOSFET AMPLIFIER
2,3 or 4 channel for Dual Subwoofer, Sub and Mains for massive sound or Thumping Phat Bass!!.... Can you handle it?!
  • High power and Top features.
  • Housing from milled aluminum
  • MOSFET technology provides a unique sound experience
  • 2 Ohm Stable
  • Adjustable RCA Level Input and Output
  • Ultra Stable PWM (Pulse width Modulated) Power Supply
  • Inbuilt high speed fan for balanced temperatures
  • Thermal Protection
  • Circuit Protection
  • Remote-on Power
  • Transient Noise Muting
  • Turn on delay
  • Speaker Short Circuit Protection
  • Gold Plated RCA
  • 380w RMS
  • 290x310x60mm

that is sweet man happy happy
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: Amp : Any Good ?? - 13th Oct 2004 10:28am
to be honest i wouldnt buy 1. the figures that shark quote on the amp (2600w) is only a peak power figure, the rms value is actually very low. shark is basicly another splx. . also if u notice the try to rip off majoy manufactors like alpine, pro plus etc.
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Amp : Any Good ?? - 13th Oct 2004 11:02am
Looks good, but seems a bit too much power for the price. Don't kno anything about shark but I think dazza has a shark amp, so maybe speak to him about the quality.
Posted By: aceritz Re: Amp : Any Good ?? - 13th Oct 2004 7:11pm
from personal experience you get wot you pay for, how is that alpine have to charge loads for an amp that actually only hits half of that figure, because they dont lie. I have never seen or heard a shark amp hitting wot they claim to.
Shark audio bits are great, like the fuses and stuff but how can they justify selling that much power for so little.

Just save your penny's and buy the best you can afford, that way you wont be dissapointed
© Wirral-Wikiwirral