Forums
Posted By: Rossyboy seat customisation - 1st May 2006 5:07pm
i oredered my bucket seats yesterday from essex racing. I want to get the Honda logo and maybe CIVIC embroided onto the seat in bright red. does anyone know anywhere that could do it?
Posted By: Mark Re: seat customisation - 2nd May 2006 10:44am
Not sure about getting the seat under an embrodiery machine.

Thought about just putting a badge on and
sewing it in place?

Embrodiery machines can be tempremental to what there sticking there needles into.
Too much man made fiber and it will melt.

Either way you would have to remove the material from the seat as the machine has to
be able to get to both sides.

There is probably 1 place out there in giberobaia
that will throw a seat under a machine.

Good luck.

Apparently there is a place in brombrough (Croft business park) that does embrodiery faily cheap.
Its in the small untils thats all i know.
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: seat customisation - 2nd May 2006 4:13pm
nice one. didnt think of gettin a badge. have to try and find a Honda logo badge now! lol.
got the idea from watchin pimp my ride, they had a logo on the computer and that was controllin the sewin machine thingy and it put the logo onto the seat material.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: seat customisation - 5th May 2006 10:19am
It can be done and it cheap but you have to take the material off first and measure it up so the picture is in the right place. a read some guy got logos on his door cards for £5.00 (thats right five pounds) each.
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: seat customisation - 10th May 2006 12:33pm
anyone know where can do it? just waitin for my seats to be delivered.
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: seat customisation - 12th May 2006 8:00pm
seats got delivered today, had a look at the frames of the standard seats and thought they just unscrewed, what a nice easy job that would have been!!! just took my passenger seat out and some parts are welded to the seat so now i need to take them to POR to get fitted!!! thats not all... the seat belts are part of the seat and there isnt any space on my buckets to get harnesses through the bottom!!!
Posted By: Paul R Re: seat customisation - 17th May 2006 9:38am
Try trim techs
Posted By: anniebo28 Re: seat customisation - 23rd Aug 2006 1:43pm
A place in bhead market that can do it, by the old big sweet shop in the middle by the computer game shop.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral