Forums
Posted By: sunnyside faulty car - 24th Jun 2012 7:43pm
my ford focus titanium 2011 1.6 petrol has starting problems off and on screen says sleeping orange square lights up wont start on pressing button any ideas under warranty but they have had it in 3times fed up now help
Posted By: chriskay Re: faulty car - 24th Jun 2012 8:52pm
That's very difficult to read. Is it really too much trouble to use a bit of punctuation?
Posted By: sunnyside Re: faulty car - 24th Jun 2012 9:35pm
i am very sorry chris, please accept my apologies.
always me that gets told off, some posts are terrible poor spelling, abbreviated, and some are quite nasty, never mind, hope you are ok regards sue xx
Posted By: ASE71 Re: faulty car - 24th Jun 2012 11:01pm
Originally Posted by chriskay
That's very difficult to read. Is it really too much trouble to use a bit of punctuation?

Can't you self punctuate whilst reading? offtopic
Posted By: chriskay Re: faulty car - 25th Jun 2012 9:19am
Originally Posted by ASE71

Can't you self punctuate whilst reading? offtopic

That's exactly what I do. My point is that it's so much easier to read if it's already punctuated; it's a matter of politeness really.
Posted By: Chopper1979 Re: faulty car - 25th Jun 2012 2:27pm
Itseemslikeafaultthatwouldrequireamechanicortheliketofixit. Isuggesttakingittoagarage.

Posted By: chriskay Re: faulty car - 25th Jun 2012 2:32pm
Originally Posted by Chopper1979
Itseemslikeafaultthatwouldrequireamechanicortheliketofixit. Isuggesttakingittoagarage.

shesalreadytakenittothegarage3times. (Wow, that was difficult to write).
Posted By: Chopper1979 Re: faulty car - 26th Jun 2012 8:19am
at least some people can have a joke on here lol. I know what you mean about it being hard to write- you just can't help putting a space in. Cheers.
Posted By: chriskay Re: faulty car - 26th Jun 2012 8:23am
happy
© Wirral-Wikiwirral