Forums
Posted By: TheDr WANTED - Mitsubishi Parts List - 5th Jun 2012 5:15pm
I have a LOT of Mitsubishi (and Kia) parts to get rid of, most have the part numbers on them MR*****, MB***** or the Upgrade Numbers SPO***** however trying to find out what each one is for (or in some cases, what it is) is proving to be difficult (eg : set of dash clocks - MN151988, can't find them anywhere).

Google is not helpful in this, although my Russian is improving as that seems to be where most of the lists take me.

What I am after (ideally) is a spreadsheet/database or a website where I can type in the part numbers and get some idea on them.

Thanks
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: WANTED - Mitsubishi Parts List - 5th Jun 2012 5:53pm
Maybe a long shot but have you tried typing the numbers on eBay? May give you some idea
Posted By: TheDr Re: WANTED - Mitsubishi Parts List - 5th Jun 2012 6:43pm
Originally Posted by Wiggi77
Maybe a long shot but have you tried typing the numbers on eBay? May give you some idea

Thanks but I've tried that a few times, usually comes back with nothing, or an item we've already listed, which at least saves me looking for it again smile

Mostly it's time consuming, and I can see an awful lot getting weighed in (already taken several tons to McCoys) as either they can't be found or it would take longer to get the specifics than the item would be worth.

Posted By: insanekitty Re: WANTED - Mitsubishi Parts List - 5th Jun 2012 9:25pm
Have you tried asking here

Mitsibishi Forums

or here

Mitsubishi Owners Club

I am a user of the rover forums and they let you sell stuff on there.
Hope they help

Steve
© Wirral-Wikiwirral