Forums
Posted By: dave_h tracked vehicle license - 3rd Apr 2012 12:08pm
anyone know were i could get cat H license done, the one for mini diggers or diggers or armoured vehicles im thinking fairly locally, cheers in advance
Posted By: Sanchez Re: tracked vehicle license - 3rd Apr 2012 12:16pm
I tried looking for this, best best is to do it through jcb, they have all the best machines.
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: tracked vehicle license - 3rd Apr 2012 12:33pm
Shorecliffe training in Deeside.
Posted By: dave_h Re: tracked vehicle license - 3rd Apr 2012 12:42pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
I tried looking for this, best best is to do it through jcb, they have all the best machines.

did you have any luck?
Posted By: dave_h Re: tracked vehicle license - 3rd Apr 2012 12:52pm
Originally Posted by Nelzy84

they do the qualification to work on construction sites, not the drive on road qual, cheers anyway
Posted By: Sanchez Re: tracked vehicle license - 3rd Apr 2012 12:56pm
yes but they were not cheap, but they did have a valid point for this:

If you have one of their licences you can drive any machine an agency can throw at you, chances are agency work will be for big companies with new kick ass jcb's. 6k introductory courses.

That was a few bk though.
Posted By: dave_h Re: tracked vehicle license - 3rd Apr 2012 1:06pm
can see your point, i was just after the license to drive on the road, not interested in driving on construction sites.
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: tracked vehicle license - 4th Apr 2012 2:05pm
Originally Posted by dave_h

they do the qualification to work on construction sites, not the drive on road qual, cheers anyway

No problem lid, worth ago a know a few of our subbies have been through them but as you say they are all site based only
Posted By: dave_h Re: tracked vehicle license - 4th Apr 2012 6:54pm
Originally Posted by dave_h

No problem lid, worth ago a know a few of our subbies have been through them but as you say they are all site based only

they cordon off parts of a road and thats the site hence negating the need for cat H
© Wirral-Wikiwirral