Forums
After some welding doing on my car mot has run out garage wants £250 to do it looking for someone to come out to weld car any one know of anyone

Cheers Neil
I know someone but you will have to bring it here, he welded my GSi and my 325 coupe, excellent work and cheap.

Do yourself a favour, once it's done underseal the whole car underneath, my astra has just failed on the front subframe mounts, once they are done i will be undersealing it.

Pm me for more details.
I will also vouch for Ste's recommendation, it will be a good price and a good job.
Ya not talking about Dodgy Dilly are you?? LOL
He's a good lad happy
My dad can do it. And he will be able to come to you.
I can do this also, but would need to be brought to me smile
I know, ive known Dilly for years mate, hes a good bloke, only happy when hese moaning about something!!!LOL
Still need this doing but needs to be done at mine as don't want to chance using on road with no mot
my dad will be able to do this. we were pm'ing about it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Anyone know a welder who comes out to weld my xr2 - 8th Apr 2012 11:09pm
i can come do it if your stuck mate as just helped a chap off here too with some welding work recently !!!

pm me or let me know as would need to come look at it first anyway ,and besides im a ford nut so nice to see a scoobydoo again hahahah

also want to say im only in moreton myself
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Anyone know a welder who comes out to weld my xr2 - 9th Apr 2012 9:50am
neil im sure i know who you are mate lol !!!!

do you also drive a zafira thing too ????????? and live near spotty ??

its jed and if it is you just let me know and ill come sort it for you hahahahah....

just realized it may be you after looking at yr username hahah
Hi jed didn't know that was you that would be great if you could give me a price your Pms full so can't pm you

Cheers Neil
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Anyone know a welder who comes out to weld my xr2 - 9th Apr 2012 5:24pm
have pm,s you and also cleared my messages too mate left my no so just giz a bell anytime mate and ill pop round mate no probs !!

soon have your scoobydoo back on the road again lol ,wondered why i hadnt seen it out and about for a while...

funnily enough just been offered a mk2 xr2 aswell thats tidy
In work till Thursday will give you a bell then cheers mate
© Wirral-Wikiwirral