Forums
Posted By: mikeh Many thanks - 3rd Feb 2012 4:58pm
I am writing on here to let everyone know that not all car dealers are the same, last year i had lots of trouble with a certain dealer in liscard (which sell cars) *hint hint*

I have just been to Wirral Small Cars in Heswall and had fantastic and genuine customer service from them. They helped me with my car and managed to fix a huge problem that i had due to being sold a car by Cars of Liscard that i didnt actually own.

So if your looking to buy a car, want someone reliable to help you and is not going to 'fob you off' go to Wirral Small Cars

Many thanks once again!
Posted By: PeterLFC Re: Many thanks - 3rd Feb 2012 6:52pm
my sister is having terrible trouble with cars of liscard, had car for less than 2mths. first time it rained heavy sunroof leaked they took it in to fix now its still same and they said nothing they can do. absolute rubbish. will tell her to try wirral small cars
Posted By: dave_h Re: Many thanks - 3rd Feb 2012 9:53pm
haha, everyone knows who your going on about lol
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Many thanks - 3rd Feb 2012 11:07pm
I've had good results from Wirral Small Cars too; daughter and I have both had cars from there. No problems, helpful staff, good cars.
Posted By: TheDr Re: Many thanks - 4th Feb 2012 1:56am
Just as a little side note, there's a garage next to Wirral Small Cars that recharges Air-Con, the only place I could find on the Wirral that could do a Pajero as the fittings aren't standard. Recommended smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Many thanks - 4th Feb 2012 7:53am
Yeah I went to Wirral Small Cars quite a few years back and they were excellent. At the time, it was a decent family-run small business, and they seemed to go that extra mile to ensure their customers were happy back then.

You'd never even know it was there if you weren't looking for it lol.

smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral