Forums
Posted By: Clive Remote control petrol car - 1st Jan 2012 4:11pm
Am in the middle of building a remote control petrol engine car,
Does any one know where about in new brighton the shop is that sells parts for these, i am missing 1 nut and bolt.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Remote control petrol car - 1st Jan 2012 4:33pm
yeh it's down victoria road right at the very bottom by where the chelsea used to be between the parade cafe and the ship hotel pub

http://g.co/maps/jbtpx <- there (where razzle dazzle used to be)
Posted By: Clive Re: Remote control petrol car - 1st Jan 2012 5:23pm
Thank you
Posted By: Clive Re: Remote control petrol car - 1st Jan 2012 6:43pm
It's getting there

Attached picture BD8SC_1_8_Nitro_Short_Course_Car.jpg
Posted By: dannysayer Re: Remote control petrol car - 1st Jan 2012 9:47pm
Is that a kit you bought and are building? If so where is it from. Been looking a the kits you build yourself. seem more fun
Posted By: dave_h Re: Remote control petrol car - 1st Jan 2012 10:38pm
how quick are u hoping it to be?
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Remote control petrol car - 1st Jan 2012 10:57pm
Originally Posted by dannysayer
Is that a kit you bought and are building? If so where is it from. Been looking a the kits you build yourself. seem more fun

Just buy a RTR one, you will be fixing wishbones etc anyway lol.

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hobao-hyper-7-tq-28-rtr-2012-spec/rc-car-products/24519

I have a 1/7 scale XTM Xlb, in need of a new driveshaft and a tune up. Goes around 45-50mph.

Also had in the past a CEN GX-01 1/10 scale, used to run a 2 speed box, speed of that was around 65mph.
Posted By: Clive Re: Remote control petrol car - 2nd Jan 2012 7:05am
Originally Posted by dannysayer
This has been built once before, it was crashed and went up in flames, and wishbone broke, i have stripped it down cleaned it all up and putting it back together, it is very fast.
the only thing i dont have is the body shell of it, as it went up in flames
© Wirral-Wikiwirral