Forums
Posted By: tweetypie_5x air con needs re-gasing - 26th Jun 2011 9:03pm
Hi, does anybody know where i can get my air-con regassed on my x plate zafira? I've heard someplaces will come to me to do it but I'm not sure how true this is. If anybody has any idea on where i can get this done and how much it would cost i would really apreciate any advice, thanks
Posted By: MissGuided Re: air con needs re-gasing - 26th Jun 2011 9:05pm
DIY?

Ebay
Posted By: tweetypie_5x Re: air con needs re-gasing - 26th Jun 2011 9:31pm
I woudn't really know where to start with doin it myself, its totally empty or possibly leaked at the minute i'm not sure what it is but it's not working at the minute.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: air con needs re-gasing - 26th Jun 2011 10:03pm
Mine's not working either...noticed mainly today smile

But I'll be on ebay for the gas and I know a man who can wink
Posted By: tweetypie_5x Re: air con needs re-gasing - 26th Jun 2011 10:25pm
Im not sure how long mine hasnt worked for because i only got the car on thursday, the garage said they would try and get it regassed for me but i think due to other work that wanted doin this got left.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: air con needs re-gasing - 26th Jun 2011 10:30pm
If you bought the car from a garage, and it was advertised as having air con - it must work!

When we got MissyG's car, the ad said AC, but when we collected it, it didnt work. The sales guys questioned if he had said he was going to get it sorted when we viewed the car?

I told him that it was advertised as having AC, therefore it must work as part of the Trade Descriptions act. He made a quick call, and we drove it to the local Kwikfit to get it regassed and they billed the garage smile
Posted By: Mike304 Re: air con needs re-gasing - 26th Jun 2011 10:35pm
This guy did my MX-5 recently and knows his stuff - he's mobile: Steve, 07713 638850. Give him a bell for a price. I had to get a bit more work done on mine so the price will be different smile
Posted By: tweetypie_5x Re: air con needs re-gasing - 27th Jun 2011 9:29am
Im not sure if the ad did actually say the car had air-con to be totally honest, i think my partner just noticed it when looking at the car and asked about it. I'll give him a ring anyway see what he says if i have no luck then i'll try phoning steve. Thanks for your help
© Wirral-Wikiwirral