Forums
Posted By: Brocks New car came....Old car hopefully goes tonight - 9th Jun 2011 9:00am
Touch wood I have a buyer and she's going tonight cry so here's the old and the new.

[Linked Image]

This is how I will remember the old gal!
Nice, lets hope we have a summer to go with it wink

Cant see the other link without registering frown
Doh! This should do it:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New car came....Old car hopefully goes tonight - 9th Jun 2011 12:11pm
What is it? Megane CC?!
Yep. but renault don't like to use CC as thats a Peugeot name

130 bhp DCi Dynamique.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New car came....Old car hopefully goes tonight - 9th Jun 2011 12:15pm
Cool. Enjoy and let's cross our fingers the summer is good to us!
It hss been so far...the roof has been down every day bar for the last two.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New car came....Old car hopefully goes tonight - 9th Jun 2011 12:41pm
Mine was down yesterday AND the day before, and is most days. It's not a roof, it's an umbrella.
It was lashing it down in manchester...
What you got?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New car came....Old car hopefully goes tonight - 9th Jun 2011 2:10pm
[Linked Image]
Nice!

The joy of mine is the roof is glass. So even whenthe roof is up....its down (kinda).
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New car came....Old car hopefully goes tonight - 9th Jun 2011 2:38pm
Yeah, I don't think a glass roof would do much for the driving dynamics of mine though!

My roof is only up when it's raining.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New car came....Old car hopefully goes tonight - 9th Jun 2011 2:38pm
Nice tidy looking Vectra you had as well.
Doing a spot of trainspotting there Al?
Crap parking though tbh mate.

Can only see your Vectra pics Brocks - that looks good!
What Did you get for the veccy mate? I have a similar one to get rid of! Did you offload it on auto trader? Is that the Sri?
Originally Posted by polo_phil
Doing a spot of trainspotting there Al?
Crap parking though tbh mate.

Can only see your Vectra pics Brocks - that looks good!

Cheers Pal. I did like that car.

Originally Posted by TheComputerLab
What Did you get for the veccy mate? I have a similar one to get rid of! Did you offload it on auto trader? Is that the Sri?

I took £3500. I could have got maybe £3700 but I wanted the car off the drive. Yep Auto Trader though I only got 2 calls and it was an Sri 1.9 CDTI (120)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral