Forums
Posted By: insanekitty Lewis Reed and excellent customer services - 24th May 2011 10:09am
After having the tyre slashed on our car at Seacombe on Sunday we had to go out and get another.
First point of call - Quick (robbers) Fit! They only wanted £250 for a new tyre of the same make, haha go and kiss my hmmmmmmmm
Second point of call - National Tyres. They only wanted £190 plus fitting etc and couldnt get one in for two days! Haha go and kiss my hmmmmmmm
Third point of call......
Lewis Reed Renault on Woodchurch Road. Now you would think this would be the dearest option but they supplied and fitted the tyre for just £160!!!!!
Also because we couldnt drive the car as we dont get a spare they arranged a courtesy car for us as well.
Now if that is not customer service then what is?
I can only highly recommend them for anything you need and from now on will be our first point of call. The staff are brilliant and friendly especially Anita and there is free coffee too.
So my medal for customer services this week goes to Lewis Reed. A massive thank you from me and my family.
Posted By: pablo42 Re: Lewis Reed and excellent customer services - 24th May 2011 10:41am
There's a guy just off Kelvin Road in Seacombe. Called the Tyre guys. Well worth a phone call
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Lewis Reed and excellent customer services - 24th May 2011 10:44am
Originally Posted by pablo42
There's a guy just off Kelvin Road in Seacombe. Called the Tyre guys. Well worth a phone call

withthat but he's moved to Brighton St now opposite the car wash wink
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Lewis Reed and excellent customer services - 24th May 2011 10:47am
omg Jesus wept!
Only just read that! WTF? How much?
What you driving an M3?

Some people honestly!
Posted By: insanekitty Re: Lewis Reed and excellent customer services - 24th May 2011 10:48am
We have a Renault Grand Scenic and require a 'heavy duty' tyre and not many people stock these and also they are expensive.
I always prefer to fit the same tyres that the manufacturers fit and have done on all my cars and vans.
Just really Pi**ed off with the ... bag who did this!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Lewis Reed and excellent customer services - 24th May 2011 10:50am
You mention you dont get a spare - are they "runflats"?

If so, that will explain why they are so expensive....
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Lewis Reed and excellent customer services - 24th May 2011 10:58am
Were was it parked?
I'd be checking the CCTV, shitsville springs to mind, can't have anything round there without it getting nicked, scratched or trashed! mad
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Lewis Reed and excellent customer services - 24th May 2011 11:04am
Edit just seen your other post.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral