Forums
Posted By: clemo221987 UNMARKED POLICE CAR ALONG NEW BRIGHTON PROM - 10th May 2011 7:10pm
MOTORISTS BEWARE OF YOUR SPEED AND MAKE SURE SEAT BELTS ARE ON IF GOING ALONG NEW BRIGHTON PROMENADE.AN UNMARKED POLICE WITH A POLICEWOMEN DRIVING CAR(BITCH) GOING ROUND CLOCKED 9 CARS YES 9 CARS SERIOUSLY IN THE SPACE OF AN HOUR,I KNOW THIS AS I HAVE FOOTBALL TRAINING DOWN THERE AND ALWAYS HEAR THEM SCREAMING ALONG.
any details of the car she's using fella ?
Shock Horror!!!! Police doing their job in New Brighton
If people don't speed then they can't get caught - simples
ITS A SILVER ESTATE POSSIBLEY A LEXUS DEFO AN ESTATE THOUGH COULDNT REALLY SEE MAKE AND MODEL AS A DIP WAS IN THE WAY HAHA BUTS A POLICEWOMEN DRIVING IT LIKE.
Posted By: sean Re: UNMARKED POLICE CAR ALONG NEW BRIGHTON PROM - 10th May 2011 8:01pm
fook, better stay away from my race track for a bit then whistle
Posted By: sean Re: UNMARKED POLICE CAR ALONG NEW BRIGHTON PROM - 10th May 2011 8:02pm
also a dark blue 5 series estate (PN10 LAA) prowls that area, so keep your eyes peeled folks
Posted By: ex0__ Re: UNMARKED POLICE CAR ALONG NEW BRIGHTON PROM - 10th May 2011 8:15pm
Originally Posted by clemo221987
MOTORISTS BEWARE OF YOUR SPEED AND MAKE SURE SEAT BELTS ARE ON IF GOING ALONG NEW BRIGHTON PROMENADE.AN UNMARKED POLICE WITH A POLICEWOMEN DRIVING CAR(BITCH) GOING ROUND CLOCKED 9 CARS YES 9 CARS SERIOUSLY IN THE SPACE OF AN HOUR,I KNOW THIS AS I HAVE FOOTBALL TRAINING DOWN THERE AND ALWAYS HEAR THEM SCREAMING ALONG.

ITS A SILVER ESTATE POSSIBLEY A LEXUS DEFO AN ESTATE THOUGH COULDNT REALLY SEE MAKE AND MODEL AS A DIP WAS IN THE WAY HAHA BUTS A POLICEWOMEN DRIVING IT LIKE.

Caps lock. Cruise control for cool since 1999.
Yer saw that. Coming along there at around 6pm, just about to overtake and spotted the small blue flashing lights and pulled back!
She had pulled I think another woman over.
Posted By: johncon Re: UNMARKED POLICE CAR ALONG NEW BRIGHTON PROM - 10th May 2011 8:31pm
Originally Posted by sean

its not a race track its a public highway if you want to go racing do what we did and go to a proper racetrack ie track days or as many of us did banger racing ect there are no shortage of places like these where you can drive as you like without doing any one else any harm .
yes we all speed i got done last year but we need to be sensible about these things and if you speed you will get done !! oldman
i was there from 6pm - till 7pm and 9 cars got stopped within that hour
Posted By: 8HBob Re: UNMARKED POLICE CAR ALONG NEW BRIGHTON PROM - 10th May 2011 9:07pm
Just came along prom at 21.30. Silver Volvo estate reg PB07***
had stopped an eon van by the clown roundabout. Surely these people can find more gainful employment such as sitting outside pub car parks & checking for drunken drivers.

Bob.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: UNMARKED POLICE CAR ALONG NEW BRIGHTON PROM - 10th May 2011 9:20pm
was the copper a blond?
Posted By: 1971efc Re: UNMARKED POLICE CAR ALONG NEW BRIGHTON PROM - 10th May 2011 9:37pm
seen that silver volvo estate a few days ago on way home from work with 2 in it pulling a motorbike over by bidston urban farm
Posted By: sean Re: UNMARKED POLICE CAR ALONG NEW BRIGHTON PROM - 11th May 2011 7:03am
Originally Posted by johncon
Originally Posted by sean

its not a race track its a public highway if you want to go racing do what we did and go to a proper racetrack ie track days or as many of us did banger racing ect there are no shortage of places like these where you can drive as you like without doing any one else any harm .
yes we all speed i got done last year but we need to be sensible about these things and if you speed you will get done !! oldman

i was joking. i do actually do plenty of trackdays, plus i'm getting into sprints and hillclimbs at the mo
Posted By: Rodders Re: UNMARKED POLICE CAR ALONG NEW BRIGHTON PROM - 11th May 2011 7:09am
OOOHHH dear police doing their job,seat belt law has been around for a long time, Jimmy Saville said clunck click every trip, so if you get cauht with out you seat belt on tough,THINK what would happen to you if you crashed went through the windscreen,YOU DEAD AND YOUR FAMILY GOING TO YOUR FUNERAL.
Posted By: Rodders Re: UNMARKED POLICE CAR ALONG NEW BRIGHTON PROM - 11th May 2011 7:15am
I just hope you or a member of your family dont get knocked down and killed by a druck drive because you would first to moan were were the police and why did they let a druck drver on the roads.
Posted By: Worzel Re: UNMARKED POLICE CAR ALONG NEW BRIGHTON PROM - 11th May 2011 7:54pm
Marked police car parked on the prom today for 3 hours that I saw and yes I did see it at times with somebody pulled over.
Posted By: 8HBob Re: UNMARKED POLICE CAR ALONG NEW BRIGHTON PROM - 11th May 2011 7:56pm
Originally Posted by Rodders
I just hope you or a member of your family dont get knocked down and killed by a druck drive because you would first to moan were were the police and why did they let a druck drver on the roads.

If you're referring to my post about drunk drivers, if you read it properly (assuming you can read better than you can spell !),I was actually suggesting that the police spend more time looking for drink drivers & less time harrassing ordinary motorists for minor offences.

Bob.
Posted By: Wench Re: UNMARKED POLICE CAR ALONG NEW BRIGHTON PROM - 11th May 2011 11:36pm
Originally Posted by 8HBob
Just came along prom at 21.30. Silver Volvo estate reg PB07***
had stopped an eon van by the clown roundabout. Surely these people can find more gainful employment such as sitting outside pub car parks & checking for drunken drivers.

Bob.

How do you know none of those stopped were drunk? Not every drunk driver has become drunk at the pub.

Generally, as a rule of thumb, if there is one thing wrong with either the car or the person driving it, there's a fair few other things wrong. Not all drunk drivers are swerving all over the road.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral