Forums
Posted By: Hurty Anyone know? - 27th Apr 2011 1:11pm
Of reputable Renault 5 gt turbo tuners on the wirral?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Anyone know? - 27th Apr 2011 2:15pm
Awesome car! Had a few of those, try MADD motors, old gorsey lane, off dock rd Wallasey.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone know? - 27th Apr 2011 2:48pm
Would love a 5GTT, the Clio 16v never quite gained the same respect or baddass reputation as the GT Turbo.

Dunno about tuners, one that srpings to mind is possibly Frankby motors, not sure why lol. Remember me mate supposedly had his Pug 205 tuned up there?!

smile
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Anyone know? - 27th Apr 2011 4:01pm
Theres some one on the Durley that gets involved with these think had a gordini with all the old Carisma kit on it (Ali G style Booyakasha), i'll get the details of my cousin and give you a shout.
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Anyone know? - 27th Apr 2011 6:29pm
i have had several of these, and know them well, what are you thnking of tuning, big boost, fueling etc?

i run a garage and we can sort somthing out?
Posted By: Hurty Re: Anyone know? - 27th Apr 2011 7:49pm
Was just thinking of upping the boost from 10 to 15 psi, it's apparently jetted and setup to be able to boost 19, i've arranged to buy 2 of them in the past 1st one text me the night before saying his girlfriend had crashed it and the 2nd one blew up 2 miles down the road, this is my 3rd. i'm only 19 so it costs a bomb to insure :(, here's some pics of it smile
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Anyone know? - 27th Apr 2011 8:01pm
stunning, as i said i run a local garage, and have good experience working on these, what your budget, plans etc?
Posted By: Hurty Re: Anyone know? - 27th Apr 2011 11:28pm
i just wanted to up the boost to 15 psi maybe slightly higher and get them to make sure fueling is right etc
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Anyone know? - 28th Apr 2011 7:50am
Chris is good and can highly recommend! Used him many times for various cars from a 924 to a big bad Trooper
Posted By: DavidB Re: Anyone know? - 28th Apr 2011 6:21pm
They're nice, and that looks pretty standard - rare!
Posted By: keving Re: Anyone know? - 29th Apr 2011 12:08am
Originally Posted by DavidB
They're nice, and that looks pretty standard - rare!

Pretty standard? he's got a house shapped bonnet vents!!
Posted By: hoseman Re: Anyone know? - 29th Apr 2011 1:21pm
I know pulfords do setting up on the rolling road. They are good and sympathetic to the older cars!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral