Forums
Posted By: polo_phil Parking Notice... - 15th Feb 2011 1:42pm
Will the stupid woman who has parked her yellowy/green Micra to close to my truck and blocked access to my road - resulting in me very nearly getting a ticket for obstruction - kindly f**k off. I was there first and I'm parked outside my own house...
Last thing I need is a phone call in work because the traffic womble wants me to come home and move it...
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Parking Notice... - 15th Feb 2011 3:22pm
Have you left a polite notice on her windscreen phil????
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Parking Notice... - 15th Feb 2011 3:26pm
I'm in work Bandy so haven't seen it. I think my next door neighbour may have though!
Posted By: sean Re: Parking Notice... - 15th Feb 2011 6:34pm
should've had a turd on her windscreen
Posted By: chriskay Re: Parking Notice... - 15th Feb 2011 6:57pm
Originally Posted by summer01
you can dispute this you know ?

What is that supposed to mean?
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Parking Notice... - 15th Feb 2011 10:23pm
actually found out it was a community rozzer not a traffic womble. When i got in from work the guy at the end of the road (it's a close) asked me if i could move mine so someone could get out. Anyway afterwards we were just stood having a chat and the woman returned so we mentioned it to her and she flipped out threatening to get my neighbour done for harassment and all sorts. What an absolute cock. Next time i think I'll just put the truck's bullbar to good use. And if the fake rozzers ticket me i will not be happy...
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Parking Notice... - 15th Feb 2011 10:27pm
What an arse, she knew she was in the wrong, promblem with people today..no mannors and would rather f and blind than talk it out frown
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Parking Notice... - 16th Feb 2011 10:24am
Don't matter where you go, speak to a woman about anything and they lose their rag, must be permanent PMT. I just laugh at them.
Posted By: bushnut Re: Parking Notice... - 17th Feb 2011 9:09pm
I'm confused... if you were there first and parked in a non-obstructive manner how could you possibly get done for obstruction? Unless you were causing an obstruction? confused
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Parking Notice... - 18th Feb 2011 8:54am
Hi Bushnut. I wasn't causing an obstruction... but after the other car parked there was an obstruction and my car was part of it...
The Community Rozzer spoke to me on Wednesday and said that although the other car was the one that parked too close to me and I was there first. We'd both get ticketed because if you look at it they are both blocking the road... Then she suggested I park elsewhere in case I'm not in to move it!!
Hope this pic helps... mine's the green one outside my house. the yellow one is the Micra...

Attached picture road.JPG
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Parking Notice... - 18th Feb 2011 9:55am
We get that all the time up near me. There's an old boy that got the council to paint white lines outside his back gates to stop anyone parking there and blocking his access to the gates. He sees these white lines as his own private spot so he parks there all the time.
Ok you may say he's entitled to do that but..............
The white lines were put there so he could park his car INSIDE the gates, a luxury those on the other side of the road don't have and he rarely does.
If one of the drivers opposite has parked their car on THEIR side of the road (they have to use the road as they have no drive or back gate)he will then come along and still park his car ON the white lines outside his gate so blocking the road to anyone else including the bin men on more than one occasion.
I just hope I'm there the day a fire engine is trying to get through and barges his out of the way.
Every so often it will all kick off and his son who lives locally has to come round and calm everyone down.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Parking Notice... - 18th Feb 2011 9:57am
I see alot of this all of the time now, I usually spit on both cars as I go past as I have no idea who is in the wrong raftl
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Parking Notice... - 18th Feb 2011 10:15am
Not sure but if a designated no parking space is in situ then it covers him as well as anyone else. Could be worth finding out about, I seem to remember seeing this problem before somewhere. As for Sanchez's prob, the mind boggles. Any sane person can see that she caused the obstruction not him. I think the Traffic wardens have to get their brains removed before they get issued with their ticket machine, compulsory.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Parking Notice... - 18th Feb 2011 11:10am
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
Not sure but if a designated no parking space is in situ then it covers him as well as anyone else.

I'm pretty sure it does!!!
Posted By: tedmus Re: Parking Notice... - 18th Feb 2011 11:37am
Originally Posted by Sanchez
I see alot of this all of the time now, I usually spit on both cars as I go past as I have no idea who is in the wrong raftl

I thought it was only me who did this to cars who's parking has pissed me off, especially at the supermarket when they park right up close to your door so you have to be an contortionist to get in!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Parking Notice... - 18th Feb 2011 12:50pm
I parked between two BMW's in a hotel car park in London, and they had both straddled the white lines. I had to get out through the boot, not sure how they got in though. laugh

There was always a challenge to park at work, and when a Merc did this in the last spot:

[Linked Image]

We watched the fat fella trying to get in through the passenger side from the upstairs window, ha! Park between the lines, ffs.
Posted By: sean Re: Parking Notice... - 18th Feb 2011 2:47pm
typical jerk in a merc
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Parking Notice... - 18th Feb 2011 6:23pm
Nice one, I park really close to dicks that cant park, only in the van though, not getting my nice car key'd!
Posted By: davew3 Re: Parking Notice... - 18th Feb 2011 7:15pm
We have a white line outside our house ,my missus got it done by the council for £120 for my birthday when I was away for a few weeks,yes I know,it's not legal and any one can park on it, but if you block a person from getting out from his drive you can be done,strangely not getting into your drive doesn't count,it was done about 10 years ago and with Labour and the extra 3000 new laws Iam not sure now.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Parking Notice... - 2nd Mar 2011 11:45am
Originally Posted by tedmus

I thought it was only me who did this to cars who's parking has pissed me off, especially at the supermarket when they park right up close to your door so you have to be an contortionist to get in!

Really?

Why would you spit on someones car??

Why would you spit full stop? It's the last thing that comes into my mind at any time.

Anyway, back on topic. My girlfriends Mum lives in a road close to Liscard which is residents only between 8am and 6pm so shoppers can't park there. Opposite her are two houses, both with driveways. One of them has 2 vans and 2 cars and does not use the driveway. Quite often there is nowhere to park on the road due to these 4 cars taking up lots of space.

One of the cars could be on the drive but then it'd be in front of their living room window, that's presumably why he doesn't do it.

Another guy on the same side of the road has one of these long Rover 800 things, he doesn't use his drive either, instead parks on the road taking up 2 potential spaces.

Me? Well I park over either of their drives providing there's no cars on it.

People are so selfish with their parking it's untrue.

Posted By: Sanchez Re: Parking Notice... - 2nd Mar 2011 2:00pm
I dont spit at all, only on people that have no foresight or considderation to others. I'll even go out of my way to have a rant at anyone whos has parked like a git.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Parking Notice... - 2nd Mar 2011 2:03pm
I dont spit at all, only on people that have no foresight or considderation to others. I'll even go out of my way to have a rant at anyone whos has parked like a git.

Surprised you don't do whats expected of you Andrew, and leave a nice turd inside the drivers doorhandle haha!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Parking Notice... - 2nd Mar 2011 3:09pm
lol, only if they really piss me off mat wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Parking Notice... - 2nd Mar 2011 3:14pm
Nice one tease
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Parking Notice... - 2nd Mar 2011 6:08pm

Remind me to keep out of your way, I'm renowned for pissing people. Luckily people can't spit at me through the screen judging from the last couple of days.

I have to admit, I will quite happily park over two spaces at the back of Asda. It's the lack of foresight and consideration displayed by people who don't understand how much I value the bodywork of my car that I am protecting against.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Parking Notice... - 3rd Mar 2011 12:27am
Originally Posted by Alex85

Remind me to keep out of your way, I'm renowned for pissing people. Luckily people can't spit at me through the screen judging from the last couple of days.

I have to admit, I will quite happily park over two spaces at the back of Asda. It's the lack of foresight and consideration displayed by people who don't understand how much I value the bodywork of my car that I am protecting against.

I know what your saying bud, but its not really a reason for you to gain 2 spaces because your cars nice.....unless your talking about doin it of an evening when its not that busy enough for the spaces to be filled.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Parking Notice... - 9th Mar 2011 12:20pm
I wouldn't do it if the car park was chocka... but then I don't shop at times when it would be for that very reason.

I've had people throw their door open into the side of my car and then comment 'it's only a car'.

People lack respect for other peoples property, and if I have to come across as 'unfair' or 'arrogant' or just a complete knobhead then I'm more than happy to as the end justifies the means.

I appreciate many others don't agree.

It also has nothing to do whether the car is nice or not, whether it's a Lambo or a Lada, it's mine and I would prefer it staying the way I like it.

Posted By: polo_phil Re: Parking Notice... - 9th Mar 2011 1:16pm
I've had people throw their door open into the side of my car and then comment 'it's only a car'.

Agree with you! Some stupid woman in Sainsburys banged her door into my car (when I was sat in it) and I very politely said 'can you be careful please' and she started shouting at me... Fail... she was so fat she would have needed at least 6 spaces to allow her to get in and out without damaging other peoples cars...
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Parking Notice... - 9th Mar 2011 1:51pm
Yep, I do the same, use two parking spaces to avoid people banging their doors against mine. I do however, help the situation, by purposely parking further away in the overflow car parks etc, when visiting place, to ensure there is as few cars as possible who want to park there. I think quite a few people do the same thing, as you always get a few cars parked in the further car parks, even when the others have plenty of spaces.

A few years ago, one of my cars got two small dents in the doors on successive trips to Tesco. The arseholes who had done it, had obviously quickly scarpered without so much as an apology note on the window.

Until people get a sense of common decency and respect for other peoples property, I will continue to use two spaces where possible - and I guess this will be forever, since its never going to happen. If I am in a situation whereby there is one parking space, and I have to park next to or in between other cars, I am always very careful to leave enough space for me and the other cars to open their doors, and extra careful not to hit other peoples cars. I guess this is a sort of "do unto others" attitude, but in reality life doesnt work like that does it lol.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Parking Notice... - 9th Mar 2011 2:00pm
Reminds me of not too long ago when it was windy, some kid just opened his door and it nailed my door, then the kid in the back did the same to my rear wing.

Mother said, "be careful in future kids" - I was raging, to the point where i drove around for 10 mins wondering whether to go back and give her a couple of creases. Never the right reaction though is it.

I wish I'd asked her for her insurance details!
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Parking Notice... - 9th Mar 2011 2:12pm
Reminds me of not too long ago when it was windy, some kid just opened his door and it nailed my door, then the kid in the back did the same to my rear wing.

Mother said, "be careful in future kids" - I was raging, to the point where i drove around for 10 mins wondering whether to go back and give her a couple of creases. Never the right reaction though is it.

It would have been worse if you had a nice car.......... seeyu
Posted By: TheDr Re: Parking Notice... - 9th Mar 2011 2:26pm
Originally Posted by polo_phil

Oooh that's mean... devil
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Parking Notice... - 9th Mar 2011 2:32pm

Haha, yeah it would, it was bad enough doing it to my POS handbag
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Parking Notice... - 9th Mar 2011 3:22pm
Only kidding you have a very nice car smile
Loads of girls I know want one...

Just joking shifty
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Parking Notice... - 9th Mar 2011 3:28pm

Just joking shifty

Spot the man in need of a 4x4 to prove his masculinity!! Haha.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Parking Notice... - 9th Mar 2011 3:30pm

And a car?
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Parking Notice... - 9th Mar 2011 3:38pm

Just joking shifty

Spot the man in need of a 4x4 to prove his masculinity!! Haha.

and a Porsche... oh dear

Originally Posted by diggingdeeper

And a car?

haha... very good DD... but of course I don't know any girls
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Parking Notice... - 9th Mar 2011 3:59pm
Touche... [censored]! Haha.

What model?
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Parking Notice... - 9th Mar 2011 4:03pm
A neglected 924... frown

Anyway I don't need to prove my masculinity... what about that time I got wood for you and you wouldn't touch it... ooer
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Parking Notice... - 9th Mar 2011 4:11pm
A neglected 924... frown

Anyway I don't need to prove my masculinity... what about that time I got wood for you and you wouldn't touch it... ooer

Haha.

I remember the time, but in my defence I wasn't dressed for it, wasn't expecting you to turn up, and you had gloves on!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral