Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 28th Dec 2010 7:18pm
So... I'm at a ped crossing. I pull away fairly swiftly which I tend to normally and glance to my right to see a Vectra at the side of me, trying to overtake. Guess what pal, I just won a race without even knowing it was a race.

If you were in Greasby tonight in your black rep mobile I have two things to say;

1) it's not foggy so turn your fog lights off
2) you're a penis

That is all. Merry Christmas everyone.
Posted By: LisaW Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 28th Dec 2010 7:20pm
raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 28th Dec 2010 7:21pm
All pictures showing up as ? On my iPad so i don't know that that smiley is - probably a Grrr sign, right? Haha
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 28th Dec 2010 7:22pm
I give up. I didn't say grr and it should have said "what that" not "that that"

Santa can have his iPad back.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 28th Dec 2010 7:27pm
Lol, I have the same trouble on my iPhone 4 laugh
Posted By: LisaW Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 28th Dec 2010 7:44pm
Ha ha ! It was a laughing smiley... honest
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 28th Dec 2010 8:54pm
Good to know Lisa tease

I never bother browsing on my iPhone as it frustrates me too much but really getting into the iPad at the moment.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 29th Dec 2010 12:10am
Also, to the person in the red MR2 mk2 on Woodchurch Road last week.
I am not impressed with you revving your engine at the lights behind me and then undertaking at your first opportunity. I am a 34 year old man who drives like an old woman, I couldn't care less about your cheap car skillz.
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 29th Dec 2010 11:38am
great thread, name n shame with plate numbers smile

too many manic drivers about
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 29th Dec 2010 12:11pm
It was dark and as he pulled back in behind me, he was so close to my back bumper I couldn't see the plate!
Posted By: Petei123 Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 29th Dec 2010 12:54pm
Originally Posted by Alex85
It was dark and as he pulled back in behind me, he was so close to my back bumper I couldn't see the plate!

A little tap on the middle pedle always seems to do the trick when that happens to me wink
Posted By: DavidB Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 29th Dec 2010 12:59pm
I do love pissing off people trying to race off/get in front from the lights, the best spot for this is the Two Mills junction.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 29th Dec 2010 5:24pm
Originally Posted by DavidB
I do love pissing off people trying to race off/get in front from the lights, the best spot for this is the Two Mills junction.

Ahh my bk garden bud smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 29th Dec 2010 7:37pm
I dont have a mega fast car but it's been RR'd at around 200bhp and will do 60 in 6 seconds. I can embarrass most people and it's nice knowing who you can and cant make look stupid.

I dont even particularly try and make people look stupid but I'm finding more and more people thinking far too much of their 100bhp ' hot hatches ' and I can't help but show them just what idiots they are.
Posted By: t1nker8e11 Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 29th Dec 2010 8:05pm
Alex, you sound bit of a boy racer yourself!
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 29th Dec 2010 8:10pm
Originally Posted by t1nker8e11

he sure is.

even had undeclared mods in the past....
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 30th Dec 2010 11:58am
my biggest hate is people who get so close you cant see there bonnet ! i drive to the speed of the road so in my opinion they shouldnt be trying to overtake me anyway, in the daytime if i have a driver do this to me i turn my lights on , giving the impression ive braked, funny as fook watching them back off

i would never brake as i dont want to reduce my speed as this would be dangerous for me smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 30th Dec 2010 1:48pm
Originally Posted by t1nker8e11

Yep, he has a BMW, says it all, but his is the ford Capri of BMW's.

smile
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 30th Dec 2010 3:05pm
I fell for my hubby cuz he had a black mk11 Capri.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 30th Dec 2010 3:50pm
Originally Posted by jabber
my biggest hate is people who get so close you cant see there bonnet ! i drive to the speed of the road so in my opinion they shouldnt be trying to overtake me anyway, in the daytime if i have a driver do this to me i turn my lights on , giving the impression ive braked, funny as fook watching them back off

i would never brake as i dont want to reduce my speed as this would be dangerous for me smile

I do the speed limit, it's annoying when people get right up to your bumper. It means they want you to pull aside, so they can get in front so they can get to the next red light quicker. I comply by not letting them past and keeping to the speed limit.
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 30th Dec 2010 9:11pm
Those who DONT pull in and ley people overtake are actually braking the law themeselves, the inside lane is for cruising and the outside lane is for overtaking, if someone wants to break the speed limit then let them . . . I personally cant stand drivers who sit on the A41 outside lane from new ferry to bromborough doing 30mph, it's bloody dangerous, if you wish to drive that slow then go on the inside lane.

My instructor use to tell me to let the idoit doing 10/20mph over the limit past as then I can see the danger and react, if they are behind me can I really trust them to react as quickly.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 30th Dec 2010 9:16pm
Point of this thead is to let people know he has an ipad.

Simples.

Oh and he ripped a Vectra B in his 200 bhp BMW Z4.

Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 31st Dec 2010 12:08am
Comment removed as was very rude smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 1st Jan 2011 1:37pm
Alright guys, chill out.

Majority of my posts are made under the influence of alcohol to be fair.

If the reference to undeclared mods is to do with someone calling my insurer many years ago and telling them I did then i would like to state for the record that my insurance company were well aware if the small number of mods I had carried out on my car.

Oh, and it was a Vectra C.

Also, yes I sometimes drive in a spirited manner.

Apologies for appearing to be an arse.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 1st Jan 2011 7:05pm
Oh, and excuse me Phil but do you know me? Or do you make a habit of offensive and ill informed posts?
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 1st Jan 2011 7:06pm
Happy new year everyone! smile
Posted By: DavidB Re: Who just got accidentally embarassed? - 3rd Jan 2011 3:48pm
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
Those who DONT pull in and ley people overtake are actually braking the law themeselves, the inside lane is for cruising and the outside lane is for overtaking, if someone wants to break the speed limit then let them . . . I personally cant stand drivers who sit on the A41 outside lane from new ferry to bromborough doing 30mph, it's bloody dangerous, if you wish to drive that slow then go on the inside lane.

But drivers who tailgate on single roads though. You can safely undertake on the A41 due to having right turns, it's not a motorway. smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral