Forums
Posted By: Petei123 probably a really strange question. but... - 24th Nov 2009 12:57pm
probably a really strange question. but...

i recently recieved a fixed penalty notice for driving through the bus lane at hamilton square. ok fair enough my stupid fault for doing it.

at the time i was currently unempolyed and unable to pay the fine. now the 28 day period ends on thursday (26/11), i have a job and the money to pay the fine. BUT the number on the back of the fine 08007833314 does not work. i'm not going to send cash through the post because to be honest i just dont trust them, and i went into my local police earlier today (bromborough) to see if they could help me in any way, but did they? NOOOO. they just said theres nothing that they could do because they dont accept cash/cheques for fines at the station...

HELPPPP
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: probably a really strange question. but... - 24th Nov 2009 1:06pm
email them?
Posted By: Petei123 Re: probably a really strange question. but... - 24th Nov 2009 1:13pm
theres no email address.. just an address to send cheques/postal orders to...
Posted By: StuyMac Re: probably a really strange question. but... - 24th Nov 2009 1:22pm
Just send it recorded if you are worried.... think
Posted By: DavidB Re: probably a really strange question. but... - 24th Nov 2009 1:54pm
What is the address?

That phone number is appearing on a 'spam' phone number list:

http://www.phonespamfilter.co.uk/phones.php/08007833
http://www.phonespamfilter.co.uk/search.php/08007833314

Post up the address though, it sounds legal, where you spotted by das kämëra kär?
Posted By: Petei123 Re: probably a really strange question. but... - 24th Nov 2009 2:34pm
the address is - Clerk of the Justices p.o box 817, liverpool, l69 3yu.

i was spotted by a police car who pulled me over outside of the iron door??
Posted By: Petei123 Re: probably a really strange question. but... - 24th Nov 2009 2:43pm
managed to find a number on the merseyside police website. nothing like the number given on the back of the fine though.

Ive just had a thought though, searching through the internet i cant find an exact code for 'contravining a bus lane' as the officer wrote down. apparently its offence code 067, but i cant seem to find any information on this violation or code??

*edit*

Just found this on google. doesnt mention anything about a code 067??
www.liverpool.gov.uk/Images/tcm21-118810.doc
Posted By: scoops Re: probably a really strange question. but... - 24th Nov 2009 8:42pm
I'd really double check this. The only address I can find for the Clerk of the Justices in Liverpool is 107 Dale Street L2 2JQ
Tel: 0151 243 5547

Hope this helps smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral