Forums
Posted By: gti1987 New MTV show, SLIPS. would you enter? - 21st Oct 2009 12:11pm
Would you dare enter this? MTV’s new show ‘Slips’.

I might... I’ve just found out that MTV are going to run a new game show called Slips. Contestants get their car re-sprayed ,and race prepped, for free and then take turns to set the fastest lap on a specifically designed private circuit. All while the cameras capture the action.

The only catch? The winner takes both cars home; and the loser walks.

Apparently the garage doing the modifying will be the guys from TKO/London Motor Museum. So it will be a decent job.

This is seriously tempting and I just wanted to get other peoples opinions on it – and see if anyone else would be up for having a go as well?

The show is hosted by Fun Lovin Criminals frontman Huey Morgan and will be on air from the end of the month.

Check out more here…. www.viva.tv/slips
Opinions wanted!
Posted By: DavidB Re: New MTV show, SLIPS. would you enter? - 21st Oct 2009 12:25pm
Sounds crap.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: New MTV show, SLIPS. would you enter? - 21st Oct 2009 12:27pm
Originally Posted by gti1987
The only catch? The winner takes both cars home; and the loser walks.

Its not a catch if you win wink

Sounds like something they did a while ago called "pinks"
If this is being run on UK Circuits though, it could be a little more interesting - the drag racing bored me....
Posted By: DavidB Re: New MTV show, SLIPS. would you enter? - 21st Oct 2009 12:29pm
Yeah, I remember it being done before.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: New MTV show, SLIPS. would you enter? - 29th Oct 2009 10:52pm
Just seen a bit of this, what a pile of wank!!

I think the American presenters excuse for the loser not winning was that she didnt have 22" chrome rims and the stereo wasnt big enough!

Crap!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral