Forums
Its on Pistonheads.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1288002.htm

Very nice car. Id like it myself but i like my plastic and turbo's too much now.
Shame he is getting rid, didnt he spend a lot of time and love (and money) in getting it up to such a high standard? It's a bummer when people put so much effort in and then find the chase was better than the catch (if ye get me).

Lovely car, hope it goes to someone who will appreciate it.
did you have a white vitesse?? how was that to drift with the crappy rear suspension lol. Me and a mate tried in my herald but the wheel tucked under the car and was almost horizontal. Nice cortina by the way
Proper car, looks very nicely looked after.
Hes put a lot of time into it, but he prefers bikes. Hes after something like a waterbottle or an RD350 again.

I used to have a vitesse yeah, it was a slate grey bluey colour. It was fuin once you had it sideways purely because of how much lock you could hold, you where actually literally going sideways. But i did have the suspension load up once at speed and if the tyre doesnt give way itll lift one side of the car up when it springs back, I felt it lift the inside up and shat meself.
Cracking car that Dave matey
© Wirral-Wikiwirral