Forums
Posted By: camaroz Have there been any AW RWYB meets? - 18th Jul 2009 9:46am
Just chatting here...
Is anyone interested in 1/4 mile ?
It's a great way to dial in your car, and your reactions & its great fun and addictive..
Has AW ever organised any RWYB?
I haven't been for a couple of years, (mind you the rate at which my car is progressing, it'll be another couple of years).
Apart from the travel, it's only around £35 for a days racing..
Just looking at the short video brings back memories, and sent the pulse rate soaring aswell joyride

[youtube]hAh0Hoh1LYo[/youtube]

Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Have there been any AW RWYB meets? - 18th Jul 2009 6:10pm
I dont think we have organised anything like that just for RWYB.

Me and Scott will be going to USC for the day and there you can do RWYB if you fancy coming along??

31st July - 2nd Aug 2009: Ultimate Street Car Topic
Posted By: camaroz Re: Have there been any AW RWYB meets? - 18th Jul 2009 7:11pm
Thanks for that happy

But family holiday time then....

My car should be sorted soon, I wouldn't mind tagging along with you guys to later events.

Should give you a good laugh seeing how rusty I am frown
Posted By: Dave100e Re: Have there been any AW RWYB meets? - 18th Jul 2009 7:39pm
Ive been talking to a few mates about organising something like this.
Would anyone be interested?
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Have there been any AW RWYB meets? - 18th Jul 2009 7:49pm
not sure if it would be worth it in my car lol

1/4 mile in about a minute and a half lol
Posted By: Dave100e Re: Have there been any AW RWYB meets? - 18th Jul 2009 7:51pm
Nah, its not about the times, its about having fun, and seeing how much better you get over the day.
Posted By: camaroz Re: Have there been any AW RWYB meets? - 18th Jul 2009 8:27pm
Originally Posted by Dave100e
Ive been talking to a few mates about organising something like this.
Would anyone be interested?

yipee Me yipee (when my cars sorted)

Originally Posted by Dave100e
Nah, its not about the times, its about having fun, and seeing how much better you get over the day.

withthat That's dead right - and it doesn't cost a lot.....
Posted By: camaroz Re: Have there been any AW RWYB meets? - 25th Jul 2009 12:29pm
No interest then frown
Posted By: spinking Re: Have there been any AW RWYB meets? - 25th Jul 2009 2:15pm
I go the pod for dwyb

Rwyb dosnt really interest me but to be honest i think i'd like to take the 200 to at least one
© Wirral-Wikiwirral