Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Looky what I spotted at Donnington Park.... - 7th Jul 2009 7:37am
Yup, a Zonda F and an Enzo - parked together. Not sure who owned them, but hows this for a pair of very rare cars!!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And finally, just a random or some Ferrari GT cars getting worked on at night!!! These where awsome!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: camaroz Re: Looky what I spotted at Donnington Park.... - 7th Jul 2009 8:00am
Lovely....Lovely...Lovely...

Wonder if those plates are for real?

Now which one should I have ?

Enzo for me please...
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Looky what I spotted at Donnington Park.... - 7th Jul 2009 1:09pm
Weirdly enough Stuy.. the Enzo and the Zonda have been at Donington when we were testing both times, and also at the BTCC meet earlier this year.

Ive got a pic from Knockhill of the British GT Ford GT that we support with the Formula Fords... constantly surrounded by the Ferraris, Saleens, Moslers, Ginettas, Aston Martins... cant get away from them raftl
So that's where I left them!

I only went for a wee and came out the bogs and completely forgot where I parked them.

Thanks for that ...... LOL
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Looky what I spotted at Donnington Park.... - 7th Jul 2009 11:14pm
Zonda for meeee grin

...and Sausage (with L plates on!)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral