Forums
Posted By: Davey_Martin wanting a new car... - 17th Jun 2009 9:46pm
after realising my car is going to cost me a fortune the longer i keep it, i have decided to get it through it's mot and get rid of it... if anyone will take it :|

anyway, does anyone know of any good places that do 5yrs 0% finance on their cars? lookin to spend upto £140/month

also open to suggestions in that range of wot cars would be worth looking at!

cheers!
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: wanting a new car... - 18th Jun 2009 6:45am
0% interest is only on New cars I think...ie from main dealers etc...unless anyone knows different?
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: wanting a new car... - 18th Jun 2009 7:39am
I'd be hoping it was new at £140 a month.

Citroen have good deals and good trade-in, always worth a chat with them, they usually can do better deals than they are permitted to advertise. Dunno what the cars are like but since they have to cut costs, they have reduced the amount of electrics on board (think there was 7 motors in the heating/ventilation system at one time), which has got to improve reliability, if they ever had a reliabilityy problem?

Also with a french car you can be proud to be taking some of the backdoor french government subsidy money, that our government was never allowed to do!
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: wanting a new car... - 18th Jun 2009 7:51am
yea, it's a new car im after, chris - altho i have found websites like thecarbank that do it on cars, say upto 5 years old, as well - but cant be doing wit the problems an older car comes with, nor can i afford to keep fixing them.

will look into citroen, see wot they are doing just now.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral