Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Best place for photos? - 16th May 2009 12:17am
Car is being fully valeted tomorrow by my own fair hands.

I'm hoping the weather will be good enough to get the roof down and take some decent photos.

I live in Wallasey, without traveling stupid miles, where is the best place to go and take some pictures???
Posted By: dave_g Re: Best place for photos? - 16th May 2009 12:33am
thurstaston maybe?
Posted By: Wench Re: Best place for photos? - 16th May 2009 1:30am
I'd say it depends upon a few factors. The colour of your car, what kind of "look" you are after i.e. arty, industrial, scenic etc, whether you want the car to be the main focus or the scenery to name but a few.

I'm in one of those moods this morning - can you tell laugh
Posted By: Dave100e Re: Best place for photos? - 16th May 2009 12:58pm
As above, it depends what sort of thing you after and if you want daylight or artificial light.

The only problem is that all the nice scenic places will be full of people on their days out during the day. I reckon That Perch rock will be good if you can get a good spot. Ive also used the Arrowe Park carpark by the cherry orchard during the day.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I always take pictures at night in artificial light and by far the best place around here, and i think many will agree, is the new candy in bromborough way. The lighting is spot on there.

[Linked Image]

Theres also a spot at the end of Meols/Hoylake where theres a small car park with a few boats in. The light isnt great though and it can come out yellowey but if you set the camera up right you can get some good pictures.

[Linked Image]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral