Forums
Posted By: ponytail Which sports car are you? - 8th Apr 2009 8:18am
I am a Ford Mustang!

[Linked Image]

I'm an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. I am not snobby or pretentious, but I have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.

To find out what car you are go to
What sports car are you?
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Which sports car are you? - 8th Apr 2009 8:36am
I'm a Porsche 911!
[Linked Image]
I have a classic style, but I'm up-to-date with the latest technology. I'm ambitious, competitive, and I love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - I'm one of the elite,and I know it.
raftl
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Which sports car are you? - 8th Apr 2009 8:36am
Nooooooooo!!!! Apparently Im a jumped up VW beetle - a Porsche 911 cry
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Which sports car are you? - 8th Apr 2009 8:39am
I was a 360 ferrarri
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Which sports car are you? - 8th Apr 2009 8:43am
Originally Posted by StuyMac
Nooooooooo!!!! Apparently Im jumped up cry
The accuracy of the quiz is astounding!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Which sports car are you? - 8th Apr 2009 9:32am
Well the quiz is blatantly wrong, ouldnt be seen dead in a Ferrari let alone be one somad
Posted By: golfvr Re: Which sports car are you? - 8th Apr 2009 9:51am
I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!

[Linked Image]

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.</b> <p>
Take the <a href="http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar">Which Sports Car Are You?</a> quiz.<p>
Posted By: camaroz Re: Which sports car are you? - 8th Apr 2009 10:55am
Help me decide........

1969 Camaro

1973 Mustang

Attached picture 1969 Camaro.jpg
Attached picture 1973 Mach 1.jpg
Posted By: Wench Re: Which sports car are you? - 8th Apr 2009 12:55pm
I'm the Chevrolet Corvette. Not sure about the athletic bit but the rest is spot on!!

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Which sports car are you? - 8th Apr 2009 1:18pm
a Chevrolet Corvette for me.

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DavidB Re: Which sports car are you? - 8th Apr 2009 2:50pm
Originally Posted by golfvr
I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!

[Linked Image]

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.</b> <p>
Take the <a href="http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar">Which Sports Car Are You?</a> quiz.<p>

Wasn't sure about scalpal or sledgehammer, I was either a 911 or one of these.
Posted By: Vanquished Re: Which sports car are you? - 8th Apr 2009 5:37pm
I'm one of these. One77

Attached picture aston_77_1_1280.jpg
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Which sports car are you? - 8th Apr 2009 5:47pm
Originally Posted by _jase_
a Chevrolet Corvette for me.

[Linked Image]

same here
© Wirral-Wikiwirral