Forums
Posted By: mattywirral ello thought id post a pic off me corrado. - 7th Dec 2008 5:29pm
ello all new to the site been some of ur meets there well sound so thought id sign up on line see what its like lol,it a gud site.atm iam driving a vw corrado after my last one breaking lol.so i got plans 4 this 1 so far it gna be a full colour change,which ill be undertaking in my place of work,speaking of my work iam working a a garage called spraysystems wich most of u wont of herd of so thats y were trying to put us on the map and the word out.its prob the most well equiped garage in wallasy,withens lane.so any one need any type of paint work under taken from a lil scratch to a large dint or full respray.with a low bake oven and most upto date paint wich is a water based paint by leclor,and high quality clear coats by dupont.trust me you wont be dissapointed with our work. any quots needed come and drop in or leave me a msg 4 details.hope to get down to the nxt meet take care all.

Attached picture cfcard017.jpg
Attached picture 2207345694a9255862526l.jpg
Attached picture 2207345694a9255862756l.jpg
Posted By: Dj_Macca Re: ello thought id post a pic off me corrado. - 7th Dec 2008 5:31pm
nice dub mate!!

likin it!
nice car that mate, any future plans for it
yeaa it gna get a full respray in a diff colour havnt decided what tho lol
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: ello thought id post a pic off me corrado. - 26th Dec 2008 5:49pm
so thats your motor thats been parked outside that reeeeaaaaallllllyyy expensive spray shop?

Give my regards to andy wink
Posted By: spinking Re: ello thought id post a pic off me corrado. - 26th Dec 2008 8:48pm
Nice that
Posted By: DavidB Re: ello thought id post a pic off me corrado. - 29th Dec 2008 2:06pm
Love Corrados, really nice shape.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: ello thought id post a pic off me corrado. - 29th Dec 2008 2:17pm
ooops....didnt see the thread...

Corrados are awesome... The ferrari of the Volkswagen world laugh
Hope to see it at the enxt meet, whenever that is hi
© Wirral-Wikiwirral