Forums
Posted By: MGCraig F1 2009 Commentary team - 25th Nov 2008 6:13pm
David Coulthard and Eddie Jordan have joined the BBC as part of next year's presentation team in Formula One.

Coulthard, who retired as a race driver at the end of the 2008 season, will join former team boss Jordan as a pundit alongside anchor Jake Humphrey.

Jonathan Legard moves from 5 Live to commentate with ex-F1 driver and award-winning broadcaster Martin Brundle.

And veteran commentator Murray Walker will return to the BBC as a regular presence on the Sport website.

The 84-year-old, who became a household name during five decades of F1 commentary for the BBC, will be offering his expert insight and perspective on the action and interacting with F1 fans through an online Q&A forum.

BBc Sport Report...

Its a good lineup, although I dont know if Jake Humphreys will be the best choice. Will definately take some getting used to.
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: F1 2009 Commentary team - 25th Nov 2008 11:09pm
looks good, will be odd with no James Allen though. Coulthard should be interesting
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: F1 2009 Commentary team - 25th Nov 2008 11:43pm
glad to see brundle there and an end of slick haired or slimy rats and my hat just tilted itself to the left just as my empty sausage dinner tray barked at me in slovakian
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: F1 2009 Commentary team - 25th Nov 2008 11:45pm
i think you stole that quote off murray walker
© Wirral-Wikiwirral