Forums
Posted By: MGCraig YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 2nd Nov 2008 6:50pm
Get the Holy fooking Mother Christ In !!!!!!!!!!

Vettel was an utter Grrr....

GET IN !!!!!!!!!!!11

Nice one Hamilton...knew you could do it.... Congrats mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Pomp Re: YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 2nd Nov 2008 6:51pm
gutted one of the motors are on fire haha
That was feckin fantastic yipee
Posted By: dave_g Re: YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 2nd Nov 2008 7:08pm
knew he could do it!got the bit of luck he deserves to win the first of many titles.WELL DONE LEWIS!!! clap
Posted By: Anonymous Re: YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 2nd Nov 2008 7:19pm
was a good race, WELL DONE LEWIS clap bananadance
Posted By: sonyj Re: YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 2nd Nov 2008 8:16pm
wot an efin fantastic race .... brill great smashin
Posted By: AX_125 Re: YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 2nd Nov 2008 9:15pm
best F1 race i have ever watched.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 3rd Nov 2008 8:15am
A cracking race - yes, but I just cant help being sceptical about how close it was after all that has gone on this season think
One of the best parts of the race for me was this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjZhPBTaADs

Lewis Hamilton's face when Rider bursts into song! raftl
Posted By: dave_g Re: YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 7th Nov 2008 11:06pm
probably one of the best clips of the season that! stuymac go sit in the corner with the rest of the sad conspiracy w**kers!!!
Posted By: Wench Re: YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 9th Nov 2008 7:35pm
Massa was robbed IMO
good!!!!!! Hamilton would have been robbed if he didnt take Glock, after those points he had taken off him!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 9th Nov 2008 7:59pm
Hamilton was Robbed Last year as well.. What comes around goes around
Posted By: Anonymous Re: YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 9th Nov 2008 8:11pm
Originally Posted by Mi_Craig
Hamilton was Robbed Last year as well.. What comes around goes around

withthat HEAR HEAR smile
Posted By: Dave100e Re: YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 10th Nov 2008 1:38am
I reckon he was bloody lucky.

I knew hed just scrape it, and as i said in the other topic hell finish 6th. To be honest i dont reckon it was calculated and that is exactly where he should have finished. However, he didnt and we now have a new british champ. Happy days.

Im not saying he didnt deserve it though, he really does. Especially after all the shit hes been through this year. Im one of the saddo's in the conspiracy group. Their not against him, i just reckon theyre trying to make the season as close as possible to bring in the numbers, which isnt fair on the drivers or spectators. Its not like the sport needs the money or anything either. I hope bernie gets raped in his sleep.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral