Forums
Posted By: spinking Hamiltons Appeal - 23rd Sep 2008 4:12pm
click

he lost somad

Posted By: StuyMac Re: Hamiltons apeal - 23rd Sep 2008 4:25pm
...The five judges ruled that the appeal was inadmissible and so Hamilton's four-point deduction stands..

I wonder if the 5 judges drove home in new Ferrari's that evening think
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Hamiltons apeal - 23rd Sep 2008 5:07pm
Its a stupid decision, on what became a stupid race.

Having been there earlier this year with a British Formula Ford team, that kerb on the chicane (From both Linton and Chris' views) is a stupid one, easy to damage the car on. Hamilton Locked up, got squeezed out, so he avoided the kerb, to prevent damage/spinning, amazingly kept his speed up, and whooped Kimi next corner. If he hadnt have tried to keep up, would he have still been penalised? No! and I can guarantee that the Judges who decided against him, have probably never even raced a car before, so therefore, why are they in that job???

Its all politics...and its damaging Motorsport Considerably.
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Hamiltons apeal - 23rd Sep 2008 9:42pm
Originally Posted by Mi_Craig
Its a stupid decision, on what became a stupid race.

Having been there earlier this year with a British Formula Ford team, that kerb on the chicane (From both Linton and Chris' views) is a stupid one, easy to damage the car on. Hamilton Locked up, got squeezed out, so he avoided the kerb, to prevent damage/spinning, amazingly kept his speed up, and whooped Kimi next corner. If he hadnt have tried to keep up, would he have still been penalised? No! and I can guarantee that the Judges who decided against him, have probably never even raced a car before, so therefore, why are they in that job???

Its all politics...and its damaging Motorsport Considerably.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/motorsport/article25408.ece

yea ok, he wasnt the only steward that felt he should be penalized but im sure he's not the only shite one out there - i think his appeal was lost before it was even started. how would it look if, in such a high profile sport, the stewards couldnt do the job competently lol

u're right, it is wrecking the sport - sometimes i wonder y i bother watching it... always in the back of ur mind of there's been any off the track fixing etc - irritates me
Posted By: Mark Re: Hamiltons apeal - 23rd Sep 2008 11:29pm
What a load of Bollox. .

I fail to see how it failed.

I hope he wins the championship and the stewards can shove it
up where the sun don't shine.

But last year he done a great job of throwing it all away.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Hamiltons apeal - 24th Sep 2008 7:09am
Was it him though?

That "Gearbox Problem" that lasted Just long enough on the first lap to allow Raikkonen to pull away seems ridiculously fishy to me. Once again, I think it was something to do with Politics, maybe Mclaren got a HUGE payoff, to stop Hamilton winning in his first season.

Wouldnt you be a bit unhappy, if an absolute Rookie, won the most Prestigious Motor Racing Championship in the world in their first go??
© Wirral-Wikiwirral