Forums
Posted By: MGCraig Vettel Wins !!! - 15th Sep 2008 8:42am
Italian GP winner Sebastian Vettel will go on to win multiple drivers' world championships, says his team owner and ex-Formula One driver Gerhard Berger.

The German, 21, became the youngest winner in F1 history with a composed drive in wet conditions at Monza.

"He's bloody good," said Berger, winner of 10 Grands Prix. "As he proved today, he can win races, but he's going to win world championships. He's a cool guy."

Vettel said: "It feels just great. It's difficult to put into words."

The Toro Rosso driver, who has been dubbed "Baby Schumi" by the German media, was also praised by world championship leader Lewis Hamilton.

BBC Sport Report

How awesome is this !!!!!!
All the young guns really are showing their colours now...
These past 2 years are probably some of F1s best years od racing in Recent History.

What do you think??
Posted By: Wench Re: Vettel Wins !!! - 15th Sep 2008 8:45am
I know I shouldn't say it, but it was nice to see that smug grin wiped off Hamilton's face smile
Posted By: chriskay Re: Vettel Wins !!! - 15th Sep 2008 8:48am
Originally Posted by Mi_Craig

How awesome is this !!!!!!
All the young guns really are showing their colours now...
These past 2 years are probably some of F1s best years od racing in Recent History.

What do you think??

I think the sport would be better without the interference of Ferrari International Assistance.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Vettel Wins !!! - 15th Sep 2008 9:51am
Im Liking that one Chriskay raftl

It is true though, the Stewards and powers that be have made some stupid decisions recently....

They need a good kick up the backside
© Wirral-Wikiwirral