Forums
Posted By: hyundai Neon lights + sensor - 5th Sep 2008 6:50pm
I found this video on youtube:

[youtube]KMu8RZjEjh8[/youtube]

and i was wondering how much that'd cost to buy + fit here on the wirral and are neon lights illegal? i had a chat with my mate today and he said all neons are illegal?
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Neon lights + sensor - 5th Sep 2008 7:06pm
Neons are illegal to flash on the public highway, tbh steer clear of them. the money you could spend on them could be used on say, wheels, suspension, etc.
Posted By: hyundai Re: Neon lights + sensor - 5th Sep 2008 7:18pm
aaah i see. I can live without them to be honest, they just look cool to me.

cheers
Posted By: jonah Re: Neon lights + sensor - 5th Sep 2008 7:29pm
If u want them get them mate, it's ur car, do as u please, member on here called customice supplies and fits them, I got a smart set off him and had them on my old car which everyone liked then when I got my new car, I was told they where " shit" but they coin back on anyway, for shows and meets, which is y I say if u want them, get them.
Posted By: hyundai Re: Neon lights + sensor - 5th Sep 2008 7:42pm
its just the aspect of being illegal, the last thing i want is to be arrested for something inside a car i bought myself! but cheers tho mate,

how much do you reckon it'd be for him to get them + fit them? I literally want the ones shown in the video, just one on either side of the car, with that sensor.
Posted By: jonah Re: Neon lights + sensor - 5th Sep 2008 8:05pm
Send him a pm, they can't do u If u are parked up with them on ... Send customice a pm, he does a set with a street legal mode with a white on front, amber on the sides and red on the back, the only colours the law states can be legally shown whilst driving, so they as effectively market lights on this mode, although it has other functions and as long as the tubes ARE NOT visible from the side of the car, ie, hidden then you are not breaking the law ... But pm customice for more info ...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral