Forums
Posted By: Shambo Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like... - 9th Aug 2008 4:50am
Here's something to ask Santa for this Christmas, your own little aeroplane the ICON A5. cool Perfect for nipping to the shops for a pint of milk or even the school run.

[youtube]aMMm_MczGL0[/youtube]

A snip at $139,000 USD. I'll take two...

http://www.iconaircraft.com/
2 Seats, Bet it would struggle to lift more than 1...But I definately want one.

One thing that worries me however, is the way the wings are folded out. Looks to me to be quite a weak spt, in such a small plane. Regardless of speed etc, it will still experience the full brunt of Aero and thermo dynamics while flying... Hope nothing happens to it..

AWESOME LOOKING THOUGH thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like... - 9th Aug 2008 10:38am
that looks brill. tease ye looks weak when wings are out omg
A nice shiney new boat to play with. laugh

Oligarch Buys £200 Million Super-Yacht,
Then Sails Off to Collect Monet Paintings
Built by German Company That Constructed
Battleship Bismarck, the Pride of Nazi Fleet
LUCY COCKCROFT / The Telegraph (UK) 16jul2008

A £200 million super-yacht has set sail on its maiden voyage to Norway, where its Russian billionaire owner stopped off to collect three Claude Monet paintings.

The futuristic vessel, which has enough room to sleep 56, is even bigger and more expensive than the pride of Roman Abramovich's fleet, Pelorus, which cost only £100 million.

It was built for a fellow Russian oligarch, Andrey Melnichenko, 37, who is worth £4.6 billion and was ranked 172 on the Forbes list of the world's richest people.

The yacht, named "A" after his catwalk model wife Aleksandra Nikolic, docked in the Norwegian port of Kristiansand, where three paintings by the French Impressionist artist Monet were loaded on board, amid an impressive security operation.

The trip came just weeks after one of Monet's famous Water Lilies paintings 'Le bassin aux nympheas' sold at Christies auction house in London for £41 million, a record price for the artist at auction.

It was bought by an unnamed buyer and its whereabouts today are unknown, raising speculation Mr Melnichenko may have been the buyer.

Mr Melnichenko is understood to have travelled to the Scandinavian country on board his 400ft super yacht because it is outside the EU and exempt from import tax laws.

He took the trip on board his 400ft super yacht, which features a swimming pool, a large master suite, six luxury cabins for up to 14 guests and enough room for 42 crew members.

Other details of the interior have been kept strictly secret by its German builders Blohm and Voss, who constructed the battleship Bismarck, the pride of the Nazi fleet in World War Two.

But it is rumoured to have helicopter hanger and two 30ft long speed boats which are kept in hatches on both sides of the hull.

Chelsea Football Club owner Roman Abramovich owns four super-yachts, the most impressive of which is the 377ft Pelorus, 23ft smaller than "A".

However, he has ordered a fifth boat, to be named Eclipse, from the same company as Mr Melnichenko. It is believed to be 482ft - the world's third largest yacht.

Mr Melnichenko was a founder of worldwide MDM Bank and went on to become its president from 1997 to 2001.

He also invested in a number of Russian industrial businesses, including Siberian coal company SUEK and mineral company Eurochem.

Source.http://www.mindfully.org/Technology/2008/Motor-Yacht-A-Melnichenko16jul08.htm

Attached picture Motor-Yacht-A-Melnichenko16jul08b.jpg
You'd think they might have show it flying in the advert - $140k is a lot of money for something that has foldy wings raftl
An origami AK47 rifle. cool

For a new art project, the designer Martin Postler has investigated the history, the aesthetics and the lethal seductiveness of the Kalashnikov. He has freed the AK-47 from its terrible capacity to injure and kill by deconstructing it into a paper model construction set. At the end of the construction process each person can decide if they would like to hang their own AK-47 on the wall, paint it, customize it with stickers or simply burn it. Then ultimately this AK-47 thankfully remains a piece of paper.

http://www.gestalten.com/nonbooks/detail?id=d7f6f0d812b4ab860112bd75cb760057#moreinfo

Attached picture Paper ak47.jpg
..pretty realistic for a paper gun omg

(Needs painting of course)
Oh and a tatooed pig. Obviously. Everyone needs a tatooed pig.

Warning! Artwork not to everybody's taste.
http://www.wimdelvoye.be/artfarm.php#

Attached picture tattooed pig.jpg
...could be entertaining if you turned it in to chops - you could tatoo obsceneties on the pig and see who gets what raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like... - 12th Aug 2008 9:52pm
lmao laugh
and.... a retro style arcade videogames machine please. yes

http://www.complex.com/blogs/2008/08/18/retro-space-arcade-takes-it-back-to-the-essence/

Attached picture retrovideogamelead.jpg
a 6ft blonde please doh

Attached picture mmmmm.jpg
Pigs get slapmarked with what looks like a ping pong bat covered in spikes dipped in ink. They have a thick layer of skin and would never have felt that tattoo!! smile
Same as Scott whippy

I'd like my car to be finished
Originally Posted by Mondeo_Scott
a 6ft blonde please doh

Damn..i already got me one of them!!! raftl
Rememeber boys and girls...buy the silver one...get the blonde one free!
Originally Posted by BMW Joe
I'd like my car to be finished

and which christmas was you thinkin about think
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like. - 20th Aug 2008 12:33am
Originally Posted by Auditastic
Rememeber boys and girls...buy the silver one...get the blonde one free!

:r:like it laugh
and... I would like a pong watch please, (2 player games might be a bit difficult admittedly).

http://www.fubiz.net/blog/index.php?2008/09/03/2184-pong-watch

Description: DIY Pong Watch
Attached picture pongwatch1.jpg
and I think I probably deserve a medal for all my hard work since the early 80's playing videogames...

http://www.supermandolini.com/acatalog/console_wars_veteran_II.html

Description: console wars medal
Attached picture pin05_l_01.jpg
How about a 6ft blonde tatooed pig who's into retro gaming?
haha, one of those mightn't be so difficult to find...

This is my 'fantasy' christmas wish list after all...
Just hang around GameStation in Birkenhead - I'm sure you'll find her.
Posted By: Shambo Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like. - 12th Sep 2008 11:41am
I'm all for space saving gadgets so I'm going to need a Super Genintari Console to play my retro games on. yes
Its the old Atari 2600, NES, SNES and Genesis consoles shoehorned into one.
http://www.engadget.com/2008/04/14/super-genintari-project-is-finished-and-ready-to-make-you-enviou/

Description: Super Genintari
Attached picture super-genintari.jpg
looks to me like it only plays the american snes games there
and a F**k The Rain umbrella.

http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/fook-the-rain/

Attached picture umbrella.jpg
I like vodka and would like to try a bottle of Dan Ackroyd's Crystal Head Vodka.

Attached picture small crystal head.jpg
Shambo - they are 2 cracking finds!!! I love them both happy
Thanks Jay. I'm still buying those lottery tickets. wink

In the morning, I want to use a 'Scan Toaster' to burn soothing pictures on my bread and ease the despair of having to get out of my warm bed.

Electrolux Scan Toaster

Attached picture scan-toaster.jpg
Want one!

That's me!
I think you're the wrong gender he was looking for...
Posted By: Wench Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like. - 10th Oct 2008 8:13pm
Originally Posted by Station

That's me!

Fantastic!!! They do male ones too thumbsup

I'll have one of those for christmas please!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Wench Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like. - 10th Oct 2008 10:13pm
You're too good to me MissG!!! A bit too blonde for me though, a bit too Darnell-ish raftl
Posted By: DavidB Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like. - 10th Oct 2008 11:02pm
Christ, that -does- look like that Darnell!
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like. - 13th Oct 2008 12:12pm
[Linked Image]

wow, deffo want one of them this christmas

an a dumper truck

[Linked Image]

not a cardboard cutout like that one though
Originally Posted by PaganJay
You're too good to me MissG!!! A bit too blonde for me though, a bit too Darnell-ish raftl

If you take a few letters out of Darnell-ish you get Danish - quite apt for a large pig - mmm bacon
Posted By: sonyj Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like. - 13th Oct 2008 12:19pm
back to the bacon tree (see jokes)
uncanny eh?
Posted By: sonyj Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like. - 13th Oct 2008 12:23pm
life is one big spiral round and round ......were it stops no one knows
Dear Father Christmas

Please bring me a bacon slicer.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: sonyj Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like. - 13th Oct 2008 12:27pm
ive got one i action on my phone...lol.....havent i stuy
you can slice ham with a mobile?
Posted By: sonyj Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like. - 13th Oct 2008 12:32pm
no but it can show you how
butchery how-to's on a mobile - very useful - what company are you with I must try them next time.
Posted By: sonyj Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like. - 13th Oct 2008 12:35pm
only on contract iam afraid
how dare you!
do i look like a 'pay-as-you-go' kind of girl???
do i look like some chav who plays music from their mobile out loud at the bus stop!!
do you think i carry a phone that can change its outer shell?
do you think i 'top-up' in the co-op?

how very dare you!

Posted By: sonyj Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like. - 13th Oct 2008 12:49pm
wot contract has an 18 month scratch off voucher then...lol
i have no idea what you're talking about
[youtube]9vwZ5FQEUFg[/youtube]

I'd like these for Christmas please smile
i would like a zorse! half horse half zebby yay! grin
I think I might need a bottle of Captain Blackbeard's Beard Dye in, erm... black.

Attached picture office_Pirate2.jpg
and a sun seeking solar plant-bot...
http://www.theplaycoalition.net/projects/project_8/project-8.html

Attached picture plantrobot.jpg
STOP Everything !!!!!!!

Ive just come back from razzing a Racing Hovercraft round a track...including jumps..hairpins and a small lake...

YOU ALL NEED A HOVERCRAFT FOR CHRISTMAS...NO JOKE....
Quick Vid of Barney on the Hovercraft before me.

Clicky....
i want one of theese bad boys doh

[youtube]dYmGkW4g0o4[/youtube]
http://www.remote-island.co.uk/video/Radio_Controlled_Amphibious_Tank.wmv

I bought it on eeee-baaay! (actually I didn't - just wanted to sing the song)
alls i want is fire fox f7 / and astro wars what can i say im stuck in the 80s baby
I would really like this Hiranao Tsuboi digital watch. cool

http://www.designboom.com/weblog/ca...iranao-tsuboi-of-100-at-design-tide.html

Attached picture watch.jpg
My car to be on the road raftl
Oh and a Koala faced mug isn't too much to ask for... is it?

Attached picture 102308_02_L.jpg
...and a Godfather spaghetti measuring device.

http://charlesandmarie.com/lifestyl...etti-measuring-device/?tx_ttproducts_pi1[backPID]=321&tstmp=1226937531

Attached picture 340ddeb85a.jpg
Originally Posted by spinking

raftl which christmas is that raftl
Posted By: Shambo Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like. - 19th Nov 2008 10:24am
Maybe we'll get some snow this Christmas?

http://greenupgrader.com/4566/concept-ice-vehicle-by-lotus-explores-antarctica/
[youtube]W9Qp0hRs2VQ[/youtube]

Attached picture image-thumb75.png
Posted By: Shambo Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like. - 20th Nov 2008 11:02pm
Next year, doing the laundry won't be so boring with a Re-Cycle Laundry Centre.

Attached picture re-cycle-001.jpg
Posted By: Wench Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like. - 21st Nov 2008 1:17am
Chewbaca was my first love raftl

Attached picture star-wars-cooking.jpg
Posted By: Shambo Re: Dear Father Christmas, This year I would like. - 23rd Nov 2008 12:01pm
I've never seen Pandor absinthe before, but it would look nice next to the crystal head vodka.

Attached picture pandor.jpg
I would like a Key of Rock for my front door.

Attached picture key.jpg

Not this christmas maybe the one after but if thats not possible 2020 raftl
Is that young lady's corset made of whalebone or alder wood? Does that carriage's strongbox contain spices from the Orient, or merely a vain man's truss?

Your vision can pierce any mystery when you are accoutred with Professor Ocularo's X-Ray Monocle!

Astonish your friends by diagnosing consumptive lungs from across a crowded train platform! Titillate your work chums by describing the ankles of any comely lass, no matter how tightly cinched her boots!

Attached picture 001999_01.jpg
Attached picture 001999_02.jpg
If I had a Houndround, I might consider getting a puppy. Basically a giant hamster wheel for dogs.

Attached picture Houndround_by_David_Pier.jpg
I don't quite know why I need a Toasting Charger, I just know that I WANT ONE!

Attached picture toast_charger3.jpg
Attached picture toast_charger5.jpg
Perhaps in this years smellies will be some 'Flame' deodorant from Burger King. What sort of person this attracts though...

Attached picture flame_bk.jpg
Originally Posted by Shambo
Perhaps in this years smellies will be some deodorant from Burger King. What sort of person this attracts though...

Inbreds from Dudley.

yipee christmas came early for me scott yipee

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Now all i want it a respray wider rearfenders carbon roof 2way diff roll cage 2jz 650bhp better bucket seats more rota gtr's 17s different fmic better/brighter light

Thats it really raftl

Now all i want it a respray wider rearfenders carbon roof 2way diff roll cage 2jz 650bhp better bucket seats more rota gtr's 17s different fmic better/brighter light

Thats it really raftl

not much then raftl
No raftl

84 hrs weeks for the next 12 months should do it
No raftl

raftl and no social life raftl
No raftl

raftl and no social life raftl

I am married so dont have one raftl
how about some pollyfilla for that dent in your forehead from wifeys thumb?
The dents that big i'd need a plate welding across raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral