Forums
Posted By: StuyMac ROAD TAX REBELLION - 4th Aug 2008 1:50pm
Originally Posted by Pistonhead

More Bad News For Gordon

The Government's bid to raise road tax could be scuppered by rebel MPs who plan to use obscure Parliamentary powers today to stop the move.

They are concerned that drivers who bought cars after 2001 face increases aimed at getting them to buy greener models.

But members of the Environmental Audit Committee will put out a rarely-used "minority report" against the move because they say it a 'new tax on old cars'.

It accuses Gordon Brown and Chancellor Alistair Darling of not thinking through the impact of the £455 charge on struggling motorists.

The rebels, led by Tory MP Graham Stuart, claim the tax is aimed at raising cash for the Treasury.

Posted By: _Ste_ Re: ROAD TAX REBELLION - 4th Aug 2008 2:20pm
Fookin A!!!
This countrys really starting to take the piss. mad

Money money money, everythings gotta be "tax on this" "tax on that"! load of bullshit "to make motorists buy greener cars" my ass!

No wonder theres so much laundering going on, a big f**k you to our country!

I say 3 years and this country will be poor.
Great britain? Not any more! frown

Description: bollox
Attached picture untitled.JPG
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ROAD TAX REBELLION - 4th Aug 2008 2:22pm
Originally Posted by Totopop
Fookin A!!!
This countrys really starting to take the piss. mad

Money money money, everythings gotta be "tax on this" "tax on that"! load of bullshit "to make motorists buy greener cars" my ass!

No wonder theres so much laundering going on, a big f**k you to our country!

I say 3 years and this country will be poor.
Great britain? Not any more! frown

withstupid withthat withstupid withthat withstupid withthat withstupid withstupid wink
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: ROAD TAX REBELLION - 4th Aug 2008 2:49pm
the government is taking the smeg out of all of us
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: ROAD TAX REBELLION - 4th Aug 2008 5:25pm
its takin more than the smeg out of us dude its more like takin the fookin piss on a large scale thumbsdown
Posted By: SoundLad Re: ROAD TAX REBELLION - 5th Aug 2008 10:01am
This country is a bloody joke.. I read in the paper yesterday that there going to fine people for over filling bins ?? WELL GET THE BLOODY COLLECTIONS BACK ON A WEEKLY SCALE THEN YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO GIVE US A STEALTH TAX WOULD YOU MR BROWN???

Stupid i tell yer. !!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: ROAD TAX REBELLION - 5th Aug 2008 10:52am
well i feel a protest coming on cos i gotta sit here with no work and no hope
© Wirral-Wikiwirral