Forums
Posted By: MGCraig Mosley Wins Orgy Court Case... - 24th Jul 2008 11:11pm
World motorsport boss Max Mosley has won a legal action against a Sunday newspaper over claims an orgy he took part in had Nazi overtones.

The High Court ruled the News of the World did breach Mr Mosley's privacy, awarding him £60,000 in damages.

Mr Justice Eady said he could expect privacy for consensual "sexual activities (albeit unconventional)".

Mr Mosley admitted a sado-masochistic sex session with five prostitutes, but denied that it had a Nazi theme.

BBC News Report..

Good for him. I dont necessarily agree with S&M itself, but if its what he wants to do in his spare time, thats his decision. The papers (as usual) have no right to delve into someones personal life, to try and destroy them. All because they want to get the highest number of papers sold.....pathetic..
Posted By: Shambo Re: Mosley Wins Orgy Court Case... - 25th Jul 2008 2:51am
Not particularly interested in his kinky sexual habits with prostitutes, (this doesn't surprise me for some reason), there's plenty of that sort of thing on the internet so I belive. smile But I want to know if they dressed as Nazi's...,(this wouldn't have surprised me either).

I am desensitized to this poor poor man's plight. boohoo
Posted By: jonah Re: Mosley Wins Orgy Court Case... - 25th Jul 2008 2:52am
helga from 'allo 'allo springs to mind..........
© Wirral-Wikiwirral