Forums
Posted By: Brocks F1 at the Trafford Centre this weekend - 4th Jul 2008 10:39pm
BMW Sauber are having a free display on at the TC this weekend. I went up this weekend and they have a Fomula BMW and an F1 Car that go up and down a 100 m Track doing donuts etc.there stall where you can have ago at changing a wheel pit lane style (i did it on my own in 12 seconds!) and other stuff to see! I me Vicky Butler Henderson too thumbsup

Some pics:

This is the album, I lost a load of the F1 car when the PC crashed mad:

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd223/vec_c_Brocks/Trafford%20Park%20F1/

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Posted By: BMW Joe Re: F1 at the Trafford Centre this weekend - 5th Jul 2008 11:29am
Gutted wanted to go to this.

Is it on tomorrow too?

Some great pics there
Posted By: MGCraig Re: F1 at the Trafford Centre this weekend - 5th Jul 2008 11:32am
wow, I never even knew it was on.

Bit out of date now tho, as Formula BMW is no longer run in Britain, so all the young lads moving up the ladder in it were abandoned.
Posted By: Brocks Re: F1 at the Trafford Centre this weekend - 5th Jul 2008 5:06pm
Its on till Sunday night!
Posted By: Wheels Re: F1 at the Trafford Centre this weekend - 5th Jul 2008 9:11pm
Brill pics

found a vid

[youtube]YZM0f0BQCoA[/youtube]
Posted By: Brocks Re: F1 at the Trafford Centre this weekend - 5th Jul 2008 10:12pm
Nice find.....If that was Friday, I was on the left as the donuts started at the near end....fook me it hurt!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral