Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Knight Rider - KITT for sale... - 16th Jun 2008 2:51pm
On ebay in America...

Ebay Link
Posted By: Lauraxxx Re: Knight Rider - KITT for sale... - 16th Jun 2008 3:00pm
oooh me gawd!! it has to be a con....or a toy replica haha
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Knight Rider - KITT for sale... - 16th Jun 2008 7:15pm
Originally Posted by Lauraxxx
oooh me gawd!! it has to be a con....or a toy replica haha

lol - y?
Posted By: Lauraxxx Re: Knight Rider - KITT for sale... - 16th Jun 2008 7:17pm
they couldnt sell the real KITT it would go in a museum or something.....wouldnt it?
Posted By: Lauraxxx Re: Knight Rider - KITT for sale... - 16th Jun 2008 7:17pm
i wouldnt sit in it anyway after the sweaty Hoff had sat in it lol
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Knight Rider - KITT for sale... - 16th Jun 2008 7:20pm
lol people collect these kinda things too... remember a guy on the news with the original batmobile lol

and aye, dont think id want to sit in somethin the hoff had been in either lol
Posted By: Lauraxxx Re: Knight Rider - KITT for sale... - 16th Jun 2008 7:23pm
maybe but im sure i would prefer a different famous car though i cant decide which one i would like.....i will think.....we may be here for a while .... yes
Posted By: Lauraxxx Re: Knight Rider - KITT for sale... - 16th Jun 2008 7:27pm
maybe the flinstones cos there is no engine to repair.....or the cars off mad max or back to the future that car rocks
Posted By: hoseman Re: Knight Rider - KITT for sale... - 16th Jun 2008 7:52pm
There is a real KITT in a museum here in UK!!
At "The cars of the stars" in Keswick, Lake District. Been a few times, good fun.
They have :
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Fab 1 (thunderbirds)
Back to the Future Delorean
007 Aston Martin
KITT
Batmobile
Laurel and Hardy Model T Ford
Mr Beans Mini
Del Boys Reliant Van
Munsters Koach (thats how its spelt!!!)
Herbie
General Lee
`A` Team van
Noddy`s car
Fast and Furious
Starsky and Hutch Torino
Plus loads of others and bikes of the movies!!!
Check it out!
www.carsofthestars.com

Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Knight Rider - KITT for sale... - 16th Jun 2008 8:10pm
think might have to go up there an have a look.

I'd buy anything The Hoff has touched, wore or drove cas he is a LEGEND!!

(Ok, so maybe not wore) shifty
Posted By: Lauraxxx Re: Knight Rider - KITT for sale... - 16th Jun 2008 8:12pm
iiikkk it would be all sweaty an m uddy after he rolled round inhis clothes drunk eating a hamburger suggestivly ewwwww sick
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Knight Rider - KITT for sale... - 17th Jun 2008 7:16am
...like a lot of shows, they prolly had a few of the same cars as spares if one broke down / filming in different locations...

TBH I dont remember KITT looking that tacky though think
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Knight Rider - KITT for sale... - 17th Jun 2008 9:23am
Originally Posted by StuyMac

TBH I dont remember KITT looking that tacky though think

i agree stu i think that is abit tacky and im not convinced about it bein an official one but i may be wrong but its to poorly built to evan be entertained and looked at for an official vehicle
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Knight Rider - KITT for sale... - 17th Jun 2008 3:31pm
Originally Posted by AutmotiveAddicts
One of the 4 Knight Rider cars is up for action on eBay. Yes, KITT is for sale, and you can own him if you win this eBay auction. Back in 2006 one of the Knight Rider cars sold for around $100,000 which was down from the asking price of $149,000. While these 1984 Pontiac Trans-Am cars remain circulated and in good re-conditioned shape they are looking into selling them off as you can see in this eBay auction. The car for sale in this auction is one of the camera cars that Michael Knight – David Hasselhoff actually sat in behind the wheel and this one was not wrecked in any stunt crashes. It remains in excellent shape and ready for its new own to take possession.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral