Forums
Posted By: Davey_Martin The Tata Nano - Closer to launch - 6th Jun 2008 10:51am
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7423737.stm

world's cheapest heap of shit
Posted By: MGCraig Re: The Tata Nano - Closer to launch - 6th Jun 2008 7:51pm
That Just looks like a 4 wheeled Mobility Scooter.....bet those Alloys make up the most of that cars price hahahaha
Posted By: Sanchez Re: The Tata Nano - Closer to launch - 6th Jun 2008 11:22pm
junk
Posted By: Sanchez Re: The Tata Nano - Closer to launch - 6th Jun 2008 11:27pm
ha ha, look at the fool on his bike, ha ha ha, boy i bet he want a tata nano

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ9iNZeUOe4&feature=related
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: The Tata Nano - Closer to launch - 7th Jun 2008 8:33am
lol a family bike, now there's a first!

ps: are them alloys on the nano 8" oe something? lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: The Tata Nano - Closer to launch - 7th Jun 2008 2:43pm
60+ miles per gallon, a brand new car for less than £1500, this is what them SMART shite should be selling for, yet nobody moans about them?

So lemme get this straight, SMART cars are okay because they have Mercedes making them and making a bomb on a cheap car... but Nano's are shite, because they only have a £1500 price tag.

The logic behind people's thinking doesnt make sense...

I wouldnt have one; but then I wouldnt have a SMART or even a Renault Twingo or a Toyota Aygo either, just too small for me! But like I can't find any reason to knock the concept of such a car, especially at the price, just I can't find any reason to know the Dacia Logan!

smile
Posted By: StuyMac Re: The Tata Nano - Closer to launch - 7th Jun 2008 2:50pm
I guess time will tell how the Nano ages...
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: The Tata Nano - Closer to launch - 7th Jun 2008 3:13pm
i'd have the new twingo, any other of the afore mentioned are junk in my eyes, dont like them at all. smart's are gay, the tata nono (lol) is also gay and the aygo, cant think off the top of my head wot it looks like... not the slim dodgy looking shrunk yaris thing is it?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: The Tata Nano - Closer to launch - 7th Jun 2008 4:28pm
Aygo = Citroen C1 and Peugeot 107.

smile
Posted By: Sanchez Re: The Tata Nano - Closer to launch - 7th Jun 2008 5:35pm
thing is, these car's are great in india because if they do have a crash the biggest thing they will crash in to is another nano or a motorbike, over here they would be squished.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: The Tata Nano - Closer to launch - 8th Jun 2008 2:51pm
When the chairmans of BMW, Ferrari and General Motors are full of praise for the Nano and Tata for what they have achieved with it, this tells me it can't be half as bad as what people, who lets not forget, have never even driven or looked at one, knock it down for!

62MPG in the city is awsome from a petrol car! 75mpg on the motorway. And from the photo's, it actually looks to have a lot more space than one would first imagine.

No doubt the price will jump from less than £1300 to more than £3000 once our government adds its taxation etc...

smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral