Forums
Posted By: krisGTi any1 no were best place for pic's of me car? - 5th Jun 2008 6:36pm
as above lookin for the best place to thake pic's of me car?

an if any with a camera that takes high res pic's feels they would like to take some pic's for me please....?
Ive got a 10.1mp camera that takes pretty good pix...depends on what background your after..have seen some very good professional pics on wasteland under junction 1 M53 by the BnQ roundabout...
just after a good back ground mate.... an as high res pics as poss so a can put me car in fast ford.... but would be lookin 2 get some pics takein as soon as...
Nice photos round Birkenhead docks....get the light right...woud look immense
yea...at 430 am or thereabouts is a fantastic time of day...on the docks
Ive no idea bout how to get into them tho...Id love some of me own pics there
4.30 am.... ill ust give u the keys if u want 2 take pic's at that time matey lol
Posted By: krisGTi Re: any1 no were best place for pic's of me car? - 5th Jun 2008 10:00pm
any1 fancie takein some this sunday?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: any1 no were best place for pic's of me car? - 5th Jun 2008 10:39pm
I would take some with ye/let ye use me camera matey, but I wont be here this weekend; should be here next week and weekend though.

smile
What about Moel Famau in Denbighshire? That carpark at the top has some good views
Originally Posted by CustomIce
What about Moel Famau in Denbighshire? That carpark at the top has some good views

yup..but the wall v high behind..no good to get the views in behind the car tbh
Posted By: Waddi Re: any1 no were best place for pic's of me car? - 7th Jun 2008 12:24am
I always like going here to take car photos, its usually lovely and peaceful aswell, and very local.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MGCraig Re: any1 no were best place for pic's of me car? - 7th Jun 2008 12:54am
wow...where is that????
Posted By: Waddi Re: any1 no were best place for pic's of me car? - 7th Jun 2008 1:04am
Moreton
scotland tease - tons of great places... not very local tho haha
Posted By: Waddi Re: any1 no were best place for pic's of me car? - 9th Jun 2008 7:55pm
Kris you're a Moreton Lad, do you know the place above. if not I will google map you to it, thats if your interested.
Originally Posted by WADDI
Kris you're a Moreton Lad, do you know the place above. if not I will google map you to it, thats if your interested.

is it off lingham lane?
went on satday an took a load of pics...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
the ones under the bridge are kool!
Posted By: Waddi Re: any1 no were best place for pic's of me car? - 9th Jun 2008 9:10pm
cool pics,

yep the brick works fishery, at the end of a dirt track just off lingham lane.
lol i google mapped moreton and saw a bit with a lake kinda thing - only place i guessed it could b tease
Posted By: Waddi Re: any1 no were best place for pic's of me car? - 9th Jun 2008 9:17pm
used your noggin.
See...Ive been in and around Moreton loads, and would never have known that was there...Madness
© Wirral-Wikiwirral